[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NYJ/CIN

BeeR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad is coming up real small ...he may be a bit hurt , but when you talk as much as he does , you have to back it up

Reeves has owned him again and if he does not produce in 4th quarter , Chad will have too eat crow

and drive his new semi home quietly

Chad is coming up real small ...he may be a bit hurt , but when you talk as much as he does , you have to back it up

Reeves has owned him again and if he does not produce in 4th quarter , Chad will have too eat crow

:wacko:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=3071475

Revis

Ochocino has 3 targets so far on the day. Kind of hard to produce when your QB isn't going to look your way.

Ochocino has 3 targets so far on the day. Kind of hard to produce when your QB isn't going to look your way.

understood but i have to believe its because Chad is not getting open or getting separation

I am sure that is because of Revis but that is not good enough an excuse when you are a stud receiver that talks alot , and then some

understood but i have to believe its because Chad is not getting open or getting separation

I am sure that is because of Revis but that is not good enough an excuse when you are a stud receiver that talks alot , and then some

Carson isn't even looking his way on almost every passing play.

I have to believe that either of these teams are at least +7 udogs next weekend, no matter who they play . :wacko:

Can't see either one of them beating the Chargers or Colts...

As much as I don't want the Pats to win tomorrow, I'd love to see NYJ rematch the Colts next week.