[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SF/NO game

BeeR

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't lead the league in turnovers for nothing. great game scared the shiat out of me.

Great game by our Defense if not for handing the ball to the champs on our side of the field everytime and turning the ball over on their side of the field a couple times they may have only scored half the points they did tonight. But I will say this I like the Saints and love Brees and all he does for football and society in general. But they play like that this whole year and they will be watching the bowl from home this year they just don't look like the same team! Proud of the Boys for suckin it up from last weeks debacle and for the most part( excluding a few peoples idiot mistakes) outplaying the champs in most aspects tonight. :tup: to the Champs on the win and hope Bush is ok and much props to Willis and CO. way to bring it tonight boys! Here's to at least a glimpse of what may be on tap for the future of ninerville! :wacko: Being competetive with The Champs!! I'll take the loss with a grain of salt it hurts but it shows promise to what could be with a little more discipline and mistake free football!

Great game by our Defense if not for handing the ball to the champs on our side of the field everytime and turning the ball over on their side of the field a couple times they may have only scored half the points they did tonight. But I will say this I like the Saints and love Brees and all he does for football and society in general. But they play like that this whole year and they will be watching the bowl from home this year they just don't look like the same team!Proud of the Boys for suckin it up from last weeks debacle and for the most part( excluding a few peoples idiot mistakes) outplaying the champs in most aspects tonight. :tup: to the Champs on the win and hope Bush is ok and much props to Willis and CO. way to bring it tonight boys! Here's to at least a glimpse of what may be on tap for the future of ninerville! :wacko: Being competetive with The Champs!! I'll take the loss with a grain of salt it hurts but it shows promise to what could be with a little more discipline and mistake free football!

you have to remember that they are starting the season playing min and sf, two excellent defenses. things will get easier for them (in terms of putting up pts).

you have to remember that they are starting the season playing min and sf, two excellent defenses. things will get easier for them (in terms of putting up pts).

True that Bier! What a great feeling to be able to say a great defense and the niners name in the same sentence after all these down years! Believe me if it isn't the niners Playing for a championship I would root for Brees and boys all the way again! Not a whole lot of bad things I can say about the Saints their fans and the city! But I hate you guys tonight for tearing a man's heart out.... :wacko: