[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thanks all for telling me to not play bowe

ttwarrior4

I also rolled out Dwayne Bowe, and because of it, I have a chance this week.

Bowe is going to be a risk every week do to his suspect hands and playing in a run first offense. Much like Braylon Edwards.

Thingis, both of those guys have the talent to be 1000 yard receivers and can score a td at any time.

You just have to realize the risk/reward in starting them... If they weren't erratic they'd be studs... But they are erratic. With those types you either have to plug them in and ride the roller coaster or trade them, as they're going to leave turds out on the field a few times a year...

Yikes, I rolled out Bowe and Edwards today...

Well only ONE of us had the final call on who to put in your lineup ... you should be calling that guy out.

Good info here

I just love how people post, "Thanks for telling me to start...."

It's called advice, not called telling you what to do - geesh :wacko:

Good info here

I just love how people post, "Thanks for telling me to start...."

It's called advice, not called telling you what to do - geesh :wacko:

Wait wait wait...

So you're telling me that not only am I supposed to pay my entry fees, but I have to draft AND submit lineups?

MFer. All these years I thought I was supposed to pay the fees and let people I don't know pick my players...

The best part is that a lot of these jokers who can't make up there own minds are handing out advice in that forum.

If you don't want to pick youre own lineups then don't play. The site and the boards are meant to give you enough information for you to make an informed decision...

Wait wait wait...

So you're telling me that not only am I supposed to pay my entry fees, but I have to draft AND submit lineups?

MFer. All these years I thought I was supposed to pay the fees and let people I don't know pick my players...

The best part is that a lot of these jokers who can't make up there own minds are handing out advice in that forum.

If you don't want to pick youre own lineups then don't play. The site and the boards are meant to give you enough information for you to make an informed decision...

Really good info here + pon has a nice butt

I didn't start Dwayne Bowe. I didn't ask any of you for advice. It's your fault. Now I will lose fantasy football. Now I won't be able to feed my family. I hate you all.

Yeah, but at least the Saints won. :wacko:

I'd like to be the first Lloyd owner to blame this week's bad performance on the Huddle posting "Brandon Lloyd on fire" in the Fantasy Player News and thereby jinxing him this week.... It's all DMD's fault that countless FF owners were mentally and finanically ruined this week..... :wacko: