[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning is out "For awhile"

DMD

Interesting that they did remove him from PUP list and have not (to my knowledge) placed him back on it, that seems to at least indicate they are thinking that he could be back before their sixth game.

So awhile is somewhere between 1 week and 6 weeks?

As soon as a player attends practice, they are no longer PUP eligible.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning only survived behind that offensive line because he is Peyton Manning. His ingrained knowledge of the offense allowed him to get the ball away quickly when necessary. At this stage Kerry Collins is a full step slower on his delivery than Manning, and if you have watched Colts football you know there just isn't that much margin for error. Collins will spend lots of time on the ground. He will lose some fumbles. He will not be a savior for this team, an I certainly don't see him be ing a savior for anybody's fantasy team either. I would look elsewhere. Just my opinion, which has been proven 98.6% correct.

Colts | Peyton Manning undergoes surgery

Thu, 08 Sep 2011 12:12:28 -0700

Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning (neck) underwent cervical fusion surgery Thursday, Sept. 8, and will need at least two to three months to recover. It is not known if Manning will be placed on Injured Reserve.

Should we start a new thread? :wacko:

Thanks. I think this new surgery does need a new thread. All we need now is for Favre to show up in Indianapolis.

Mort just reported that recovery from this operation is 2-3 months on the general population. What it is with 900lb lineman chasing you is not determined, but they're oficially talking in months now, not weeks.