[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Starting Freeman This Week?

Easy n Dirty

I would start Brady over Freeman even if he played wearing divers boots and up to his chest in molasses. This seems to me to be a classic case of second guessing, something I am all too familiar with.

As I said, I thought it was worth at least considering, given the matchups, new England weather, etc.

I did not start Freeman, started Brady, but it didn't matter, I got rolled.

Had a lot of success giving Freeman a few spot starts this year in two leagues (over Romo and Peyton). Was tempted to bench Peyton today but thought about the nut-kicking I would give myself if it went wrong and stuck with Manning. Whew.

Ouch to those who start Freeman. :wedgie:

I'm glad I stuck with Matt Ryan.

NOS defense has played better the last 4 weeks, but I did not expect TB to come out this flat.

I was expecting a shoot out at least! :shrug:

I started Freeman (-5 in that league) over Eli (-1), and still won against Rodgers. Steven Jackson, Julio Jones helped. Probably the lowest scoring game all year!

Live by Freeman, Die by Freeman. I got bounced. Lost by 15. Freeman got me -5 pts. He got me to the playoffs so its hard to complain. Had SF QB on the bench. Never would have started him with the weather last night plus Freeman had a good matchup on paper. Goes to show you that its all luck. See you all next year.

As I eulogize my season there is some comfortable that I started Freeman (1 pt) over Stafford (3 pts). Either way I was doomed yesterday. I was lucky to alternate the hot hand down the stretch; alas, both faded went it counted.

There's always next year...

I started Freeman and still won my semifinal. A Chrismas miracle! :innocent:

So do you ride with him one more week? STL shows as about #11 against QB points.

He certainly can't stink it up twice in a row, can he??

So do you ride with him one more week? STL shows as about #11 against QB points.

He certainly can't stink it up twice in a row, can he??

Well.....my alternative is Dalton at the Steelers. :unsure: