[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Interesting scenario, 12 team non-PPR format. I had a crazy amount of bye's and had to drop some guys I didn't want to do just to field a team, and I have one RB spot open and am down by 12 points.

The only guy that I could pick up if I felt like taking a chance is James Starks who the Packers say will be getting increased touches. In order for me to do this I will need to drop Joique Bell and use my 2nd Waiver priority to pick him back up again on a waiver claim, however I have worked all year at building my team to use it if I really need it. I've looked at the 1st waiver priorities team and he has no use for Bell so he won't use his waiver for him.

Here's my issue, I don't think Starks will get 12 points, he would need 60 yards and a touchdown so its a hope and a prayer and Aaron Dobson is out there that I could use my 2nd waiver claim on.

So what do you think, pick up starks on a hope and prayer to win, however that means burning your Waiver Claim to pick up Bell again who you had to drop? Or just suck up your pride and finally admit that you lose and use your waiver on what looks like Aaron Dobson?

RB's - AP, Reg Bush, Frank Gore, Joique Bell

WR's - Garcon, Welker, not much depth after that.

From another thread:

The other guy has T Brady on his bench and my QB is M Ryan. He's in serious need of wr's and I have more than I need. So I'll offer him a trade. Which of these 3 would you offer for Brady - Antonio Brown, Ty Hilton or Keenan Allen?

I think Brady will be a lot better ROS than Ryan, Gronk getting better every week wll make a huge difference. Agree?

I'm leaning on offering him Allen. I kinda like Hilton now that Wayne is gone, and I like Brown too. Steelers don't have other playmakers catching the ball. Right?

hey higkite,

need again an advice. now i'm at 6-3 (my opponent destroyed me 98 - 168), to a bad performance of some i got two injuries (sproles and mcfadden)

now, after the bye i'm back again (i hope so).

i guess there is no question about the RB, because Sproles is totally underperforming, even he's not hurt (in my opinion). I'm a fan of my three starting WRs but i don't know how to assess Johnson (against JAX for W/R position) and Brown (against BUF). i think my three starters have a more difficult game. Nevertheless i guess i should go like this:

QB Drew Brees

RB Reggie Bush

WR Demariyus Thomas (@SD)

WR A.J.Green (@BAL)

TE Jordan Reed

W/R Brandon Marshall (DET)

Bench

Joique Bell (RB)

Chris Johnson (RB)

Darren Sproles (RB)

Antonio Brown (WR)

Jordan Cameron (TE, bye)

Edited by chrismeister

Hey HK, another rough week in the books. Won with Forte's big night in one league and lost due to some under performers in the other.

I'm trying to determine a few add/drops for each team.

Team 1 has been lacking an RB3 for most of the season and week 11/12 has Murray/Lynch on bye. I am looking at grabbing Rashad Jennings and dropping Randle. Is there another RB other than Jennings you might recommend for the week 11/12 replacement? Pierre Thomas is my serviceable backup who looks nice if Sproles stays injured. Andre Brown and Shonn Greene are also available I am also looking at a 2nd claim for Dobson that would include dropping Dalton. I think Cutler is even available in this league. With Stafford being my #1 is it worth trying to grab someone as a backup or just roll without one until I need to?

Team 2 has Boykin and as far as I'm concerned with Rodgers out he's useless. I'm also eyeing Dobson as a pickup for Boykin. I was also looking at picking up some kind of QB just in case RGIII continues to crap out on me. Plenty of serviceable guys available here since it is a 10 team league.

I know this is somewhat tough to read, if you want any clarification or have any questions I will answer them. Thanks again for doing this. It's nice being able to bounce the ideas around with someone.

Set my lineup in 12 team PPR

RB: Start 2

Chris Johnson vs JAX

Reggie Bush @ CHI

Gio Bernard @ BAL

Trent Richardson vs STL

WR: Start 2

Vincent Jackson vs MIA

Jordy Nelson vs PHI

TY Hilton vs STL

Alshon Jeffrey vs DET

Marvin Jones @ BAL

Flex: anyone not picked above

I think I have it with CJ,Bush, VJax, Hilton, and Gio at flex.....Your Thoughts??

Based on my team:

QB: Ryan, Locker, Culter (just picked up to stash planning on dropping Locker)

WR: Harvin, Jeffrey, Allen

RB: Bush, Gore, Morris, Greene

TE: Gronkowski

K: Prater

DEF: San Francisco

Would you use #1 waiver prority to pick up Tim Wright to fill in for Gronk bye week? Other FA that I can wait for. (Fleener, Cook, Miller, Walker)

Also, would you pick up Foles with waiver wire? He might be the QB ROS?

Every win is important now that the 1st place is only 1 win ahead

All mighty HK

needing some wisdom

My current line up

qb-Romo @no

rb-Demarco @no

rb-Lacy phi

wr-Harry Douglas sea

wr-Andre Johnson @ari (who i dropped for the first time last week. silly me. But i still won)

te-Vernon Davis car

w/r-Alfred Morris @min

so on the bench i got

rg3 @min

Doug Martin mia (not sure whats going on with injury)

Trent Richardson stl (think i'm done with him)

Marvin Jones @ bal

Kendall Wright jax (thinking of him instead of Andre Johnson but well you know)

Any advice on my lineup i was thinking if Arian is out to pick up tate what you think? who'd you drop?

I went on a 4 game losing streak thanks to under performing RBs. Then last week I put up my biggest point total thanks the Zac Stacey and Chris Johnson. I need all the help I can get, DEF has mattered for me all season and will continue to do so. Tha being said, who is my best bet below?

New Orleans vs Dal - they've been hit or miss this year and Romo puts up big numbers

Buf @ Pit - One big game for big ben. Buf has a lot of sacks and 12 Interceptions on the year

Mia @ TB - TB has been a mess this year and MIA gets a lot of sacks and has 11 INTs this season

Was @ Min - Was gives up a lot of points but also get a good amount of sacks and INTs against a week Minny team

Who's the better backup QB to hold with Luck as my starter? Jake Locker or Jay Cutler

I am strongly leaning Cutler, but the top team lost Rodgers this week and I'm hesitant to toss back Locker who could be useful in the short term for Cutler who is likely much better long term.

I don't have anyone other than Locker I am comfortable dropping.

Edited by Company of Heroes

Hey HK,

I have a few Match-up questions.

League 1- standard scoring

QB: Matt Ryan (@ Sea), Nick Foles (@ GB), or Case Keenum (@ARI)

RB2: Frank Gore (@CAR), or Andre Ellington (@HOU)

WR2: Cecil Shorts (@TEN), Larry Fitz (@HOU), Jarret Boykin (@PHI), or Marvin Jones (@BAL);

League 2- PPR

RB2: C.J. Spiller (@PIT) or Andre Elington (@HOU)

Thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it.

Thinking about making an offer to try to get Jimmy Graham, His owner is desperate and his team is falling apart. My team is currently Tied in first at 6-3. 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1flex D K .3ppr

My Team -

Rivers

Morris Bush L.Miller Helu D.Brown

Dez Gordon Amendola Wallace DHB

Clay Housler

Chiefs Cardinals

Gould

His-

Wilson Smith

Trent Sproles Sjax Rodgers Hillman

Vjax Shorts Moore T.Austin V.Brown

J.Graham K Rudolph

Bengals

Succop

Was thinking about offering Morris, Gordon/Amendola, and Clay for Graham and Sjax and maybe try to swap Def if it helps him agree. What do you think about this, my only worry would be weak at RB unless Sjax and turn it up. Or should i Just stay put?

Edited by Bamer27

Ok so i think i have my team pretty much firmed up for the playoff run.

Not sure on defense/kicker/flex but figured you were pretty right on my past questions. I'm locked for playoffs (WEEK 14-16). Carolina playing New Orleans week 14/16 which makes me somewhat uneasy.

I'll be able to offload Palmer after week 11 and Colston has been pretty useless this year. Any defense or kicker i should be looking for?

Standard scoring

QB - Romo

WR - Vincent Jackson

WR - Eric Decker

WR - Jordy Nelson

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Lesean McCoy

TE - Tony Gonzalez

W/R - Chris Johnson

W/R/T - Fred Jackson

K: Forbath

DEF: Carolina

bench:

WR - Colston

WR - Shorts

WR - Dobson

RB - Mike James

RB - Andre Brown

QB - Carson Palmer (Romo bye week 11 - Palmer vs JAX

Thanks again - you should get a share of my winnings if i pull this off (or at least a drink).

Standard PPR League. Got offered a trade of Bradon Marshall and Giovani Bernard for Matt Forte

My Team:

Romo/Palmer

Forte/Morris/Deangelo Williams

Josh Gordon/Marques Colston/Vincent Jackson/Steve Smith/Lance Moore

I am really on the fence about this one, do not want to let forte go.

i appreciate any insight/perspective you can provide on both my team and Wk 10 starters...it's much easier to copy the link, than my entire post...thanks in advance for your input!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/410352-team-overall-and-wk-10-wdis-qb-and-rb2/

5-4, 4th place in a 10 team 3 player Keeper PPR. Been offered Foster and Tate for my Ray Rice and Marques Colston... I'm thinking more long term for Foster, as a keeper for next season and hold out hope that he bounces back in time for the playoffs. See my sig for my current team.. should I pull this off?

Would you trade Witten and Sproles to get Fleener and Lamar Miller?

My Team

QB Newton, Cutler

RB R. Bush, Sproles, A. brown, Vereen and Jennings

WR Dez bryant, Gordon, Marvin Jones, DHB, Denarius Moore

TE Witten

And we actually have to use a TE

Thanx in advance..

Edited by stduke

Few quick questions , these are all PPR, 4pt pass TD, 6pt Rush.... and 10yards rec/rush = 1 point. 20yards pass= 1 point.

League #1

Stick with my Bye Backup T. Pryor @ NYG OR pickup Eli vs OAK, R. Tannehill @ TB or EJ Manuel @ PIT ????

Same lg.... I need any TWO (WR2 and a FLEX)--- (thinking.Cooper for sure and going back and forth between Tate and Bennett)

Riley Cooper @ GB,

Golden Tate @ ATL,

James Jones vs PHI

Martellus Bennett vs DET (i have Witten as my starting TE)

League #2

Need ONE RB2

Sproles vs ATL

Steven Jackson @ NO

T. Rich @ STL

R. Jennings @ NYG

Thanks for any advice I really do appreciate it!

Edited by Hard Hitta
  • Like 1

Need some RB2 and Flex help. 12 team PPR league. Thanks!

RB2 options:

Tolbert vs SF

Starks vs Phi

B. Tate vs

Flex options (starting D. Thomas and T. Williams as WR1 and WR2)

M. Brown vs Cin

K. Wright vs Jax

G. Olsen vs SF (not sure if I want to go with a TE in Flex, especially since Olsen has been pretty inconsistent)

I'm leaning towards Tate (assuming Foster is out and Tate's able to play with his ribs) and M. Brown. Wright is doing okay but I'm not sure how much throwing locker will do against Jax and I'm thinking Brown will definitely get some redzone work, but that's banking a lot on him getting a td.

What do you think? As always, any help is really appreciated!

Edit: forgot to ask one last toss up - Cutler or Kap this weekend?

Edited by kpawlak10