[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wow tonight is big

frenzal rhomb

I guess no traffic at all is what we are shooting for?? :thinking:

I must concur with this. With the state of this forum I think any thread is a good thread. Even if it's for (in some folks' opinions, "selfish") reasons, it starts dialogue.

Not sure what's worse.... "selfish" threads or those that continue to bitch about them. Pretty simple... don't want to read something? Don't read it. And most certainly don't post in in multiple times. :shrug:

I think some people just like to hear themselves bitch.... over and over.

I think some people just like to hear themselves bitch.... over and over.

this is bronco billy to a T. dude, loves to bitch and more than that, loves to create controversy, debates and to challenge people about any topic under the sun. he lives for it.

Guy Im playing is starting Morris, Garcon and Reed - cmon Helu

Ultimately, it didn't go frenzal rhomb's way on Thursday night considering Morris, Garcon and Reed had very good fantasy showings while Helu was nothing more than an afterthought; but did frenzal rhomb perhaps win something much bigger than a fantasy game last night?

meh....probably not.

this is bronco billy to a T. dude, loves to bitch and more than that, loves to create controversy, debates and to challenge people about any topic under the sun. he lives for it.

You have to admit thought that at least 35% of the appeal of a message board is being able to argue with faceless strangers about someting we all love.

• Like 1

You have to admit thought that at least 35% of the appeal of a message board is being able to argue with faceless strangers about someting we all love.

No it is only 28,567889363748% of the appeal!

I agree, which is why I'm trying to aggravate BB before he has his cup of coffee this morning, so that he starts on a rant using that tremendously, large and always growing vocabulary of his.

No it is only 28,567889363748% of the appeal!

You are WAY LOW on that estimate. My average enjoyment per post is significantly higher when there is an argument involved. You need to study up on your advanced metrics before you parade through here with such absurd claims!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, which is why I'm trying to aggravate BB before he has his cup of coffee this morning, so that he starts on a rant using that tremendously, large and always growing vocabulary of his.

Tell him how 'average at best' you think montee ball is...

Jesus. Seriously? I mean, really and seriously?

Really. Seriously. Seriously. Really. reallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriously. really. seriously. really really and I'm all seriously.

Don't you love how those catch phrases never get old :tup:

You're not really that aggravating - more like annoying.

http://m.dictionary.com/synonym/aggravating?linkid=ibc5yn&srcpage=home&site=theswap

check out that one word definition.

Edited by irish

Really. Seriously. Seriously. Really. reallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriouslyreallyreallyseriouslyseriously. really. seriously. really really and I'm all seriously.

Don't you love how those catch phrases never get old :tup:

Can we get that in a remix? I means even Charlie bit my finger has a remix these days.

Edited by MikesVikes