[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

team owner challenged me to a physical fight...WTF

dolphindan1

No me and this one owner do not work together...He is actually a cop...crazy...When he started bashing me and calling me names and crap on the message board I responded right back cussing him...I guess he couldnt deal with....said he just took care of a 20 year old he knows he can handle me...sad thing is I am old and almost disabled...doctor wants me to go on disability but I refuse...So I asked him what he would prove if he kicked my ass...

He's a friggin cop?!?

Ask him what his commaning officer would think of his threatening posts.

My guess is that his johnson is very small. Is his car payment more than his mortgage?

Online flamewars can run their course, but physical threats are a whole different story.

Especially since this moron has an actual real life connection to you/people who know you in the league, and he's involving your family in this. He's a dirtbag. Let it go, but make sure you know whether or not the Castle law exists in your state in case he thinks he can take things a step further.

A policeman threatening a citizen for any reason is no joke. He is possibly putting his job status in jeopardy over FFB that to me shows a lot.

+1, and on the safe side, just save his posts somewhere. Not that i would like to see anyone lose their job for ff, but (s)he has crossed the line, and i would finish the season and leave. However as a cop they have easier access to info that may actually enable them to cross the line

+1, and on the safe side, just save his posts somewhere. Not that i would like to see anyone lose their job for ff, but (s)he has crossed the line, and i would finish the season and leave. However as a cop they have easier access to info that may actually enable them to cross the line

Why not? I would love to see this guy lose his job over ff. He's clearly a piece of trash and the fact that he is a cop is completely ridiculous. Scumbags like this should never possibly be cops.

• Like 2

Why not? I would love to see this guy lose his job over ff. He's clearly a piece of trash and the fact that he is a cop is completely ridiculous. Scumbags like this should never possibly be cops.

I agree with this. My wife is a probation officer, and I'm in leagues with several PO's and cops. They're nothing like this. This dude has issues and shouldn't wear a badge.

• Like 1

Some cops are the greatest people (my dad) and some are power tripping assholes as said above. For him to threaten an older person with physical limitations over fantasy football like a macho dousch knowing he can probably take you is really pathetic. I would just post that you are sorry he is a sensitive twat that cant handle fantasy football trash talk that he dished out to you in kind a few years prior. Tell him you also dont believe how Fin stupid a person in law enforcement can be to put these threats in print. Tell him if it continues you will take action and tell him if you were x amount of years younger, not almost disbled and he wasnt a cop you would have just taken care of it yourself. What a gash this guy is