[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints - Seahawks: Monday Night Showdown

Tripleshot

well if the Saints pull off the win tonight then I see the 49ers headed to play Dallas or Detroit both are winnable , now if the Seahawks win tonight, I don't see the 49ers even making the playoffs

I don't follow; San Fran's chances of getting a wildcard spot are substantially higher than winning the NFC West; regardless of what happens tonight.

If the Saints beat Seattle tonight then Seattle gets beat by the 49ers next week

Then Seattle would still have a one game lead plus the current tiebreaker. Assuming Seattle loses tonight; San Fran obviously isn't mathematically eliminated from the NFC West division. But the 49ers would have to win out and Seattle would have to lose at least 3 out the last remaining 4 games (ie...at least 4 out of their last 5).

San Fran can lose the final wildcard spot, but that would almost certainly mean the NFC East having two playoff teams.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Seems to be a fantasy disappointment for all involved so far, except for Seattle D owners - Lynch has a grand 2 YPC, Graham has 0 catches, Brees with 0 points, Thomas with 0 points....

Man I really hate to say it but these guys are flat out fun to watch Russell Wilson is in a league of his own out there! And I do believe they will represent the NFC in the bowl this year as I don't see anybody going in there and beating them in that stadium. Their only problem with winning the whole thing is them being a slightly lesser team on the road.

I need Russell Wilson to get 9 more points (for another team), and somehow get myself 9 more points with Haushka and Earl Thomas. I make the playoffs then. Otherwise I'm out, as they start next week. Think it might happen?

well part 1 is done, c'mon kick some more FG's and pick a couple off Earl :-)