[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely

keggerz

Blackmon may have great talent but his issues might mark the end for him especially with how the Jags drafted, grabbing 2 big name WR, Lee and Robinson.

Yes, but they have basically given up on him. If he's reinstated they will probably cut him and if not, he'll be UFA next year. My comment was about there being no cost/committment/dead money involved in him.

Yes, but they have basically given up on him. If he's reinstated they will probably cut him and if not, he'll be UFA next year. My comment was about there being no cost/committment/dead money involved in him.

Bill Belichick reclamation project?

JAX - QB Blake Bortles takes over WR Justin Blackmon's locker

Source: The Florida Times-Union - Ryan O'Halloran

Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles has taken over the locker that was used by WRJustin Blackmon.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

We'd be surprised if Blackmon plays football this year, and apparently the Jaguars are preparing to move on without him. It's a shame because Blackmon is a talented player, but he just can't shake his demons off the field. Blackmon is indefinitely suspended by the NFL, but he can apply for reinstatement before the 2014 season. Even if he's reinstated by the league, Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell suggested the team could cut Blackmon.

• 2 months later...

And in more trouble: http://www.newson6.c...ested-in-edmond

Josh Gordon possession

Just dumb. Smoke Josh Gordon in your car, no DL, break the law. All while being suspended from a multi-million dollar career, just so you can get high. If I'm Goodell I continue throwing the book at knucklehead repeat offenders like this. (Gordon too.)

• Like 1

He's just trying to show Titus Young how a talented WR can ruin his career.

Imagine Titus Young, Josh Gordon, and Blackmon on the field at one time for the same team?

And funny how most of the time when we hear of players getting in trouble, it is a WR.

• Like 1