[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never seen a team implode. ..

Team Archer

Welcome to the Lovie Smith era...this is what you can expect from a lifeless leader.

Yup. I'm sure Bucs fans are calling into their radio sports talk stations right now and saying, why can't Lovie have some fire on the sideline?

So now the Falcons have A Smith running too? SJax/Rogers/Freeman/Smith/DiMarco(FB), and they have Snelling who I don't even know is active.. Psshhhttt..

I dropped S Jackson like a bad habit right before this game - was a little worried about it. 10 team league, he had NO value, he was my 6th RB - would have NEVER cracked my lineup. That's one pick I seriously regret even though he was like an 11th round pick. So not looking back on this one..

Yeah looks like Devonta Freeman isn't worth squat. Guess I was reaching there figuring that SJax was worn out and Rogers wasn't going to do much. When I saw Smith get a carry I was like WTF? who the hell is that?

Wow, SJax no value, 10 teams I'm guessing pretty short benches too.

PS One owner in our league has Ryan & Julie, 51 points is a good start with 2 players on TNF.

I believe this is possibly the sorriest display I've ever seen by a professional team in any sport

That's saying a lot coming from a Cowboys fan. ;)

Wow, SJax no value, 10 teams I'm guessing pretty short benches too.

He'll get picked up by someone after scoring a td, but 5 points a game, no one's jumping at that. We have 5 bench spots, but everyone here has at least 4 RBs when you only need to start 2. Im sure he has some kind of value, but as my 6th RB, it wasn't there for me. If there weren't 3 RBs (5 last night) getting carries, I probably would have hung on for another week or 2. Edited by Shorttynaz