[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin

joshVFL

Well when it started, they were free wise asses. Unless I have the MFL10 confused with something else ..... Which I don't doubt

I think they only did that the first year. I know they had these last year and I don't remember any free leagues

So they take in $120 per league and give out $110 in prizes essentially? That's a good payout.

It looks like that is the structure at all levels. the bigger buy-ins pay 2nd and 3rd gets a free entry. They only keep one of the 12 entry fees as the vig which pretty much beats every other contest out there in this format. Most don't have $10 ones either

I would take a chance on Doug Martin. Right now he is looking to be the #1 back in Tampa Bay with Sims as a RB2. Granted, Sims also looks very good and he is a back that could vulture yards/TDs from Martin depending on Martin's performance and Lovie's faith in Martin's goal-line capabilities which Sims handled well last year.

I've been to several Bucs practices this summer and both Martin and Sims are looking very good. The question isn't if they will perform, the question is: how much will the Bucs' o-line hinder their ability to perform? If Martin and/or Sims is available in later rounds or waiver wire, I would grab one. The points potential is there.

• Like 1

I agree, with TDforTebow, the issue with Martin isn't talent but the offense around him. he's been plagued with bad O line play and injuries over the last couple of years. having said that I don't see any value if he's going in the top half of the draft. late round at best.

His game last night has me seriously thinking about taking him. The whole Tampa offense looked pretty good, actually.

I enjoyed the game but it's preseason and that O-line still has me concerned - alot of jailbreaks last night. It still depends where his ADP ends up - in the 5th or 6th round I just can't do it.

I enjoyed the game but it's preseason and that O-line still has me concerned - alot of jailbreaks last night. It still depends where his ADP ends up - in the 5th or 6th round I just can't do it.

This to a T. If he falls into the 8th or 9th, which he won't, I'd take a chance. Otherwise, too much Sims lurking for my taste, who by the way looked pretty good too.

@Darin3..Why are you not in cali league?

Gopher tried his best to pull me back in (assuming that many of the current owners were once part of the Faultline League) but I just have too many leagues. 4 dynasties and a few redrafts. Just too much to take care of every week.

As I told BC, if y'all need someone this time next year, I'll jump aboard, kill one of my other redrafts and will push for a live, in person draft like we did for Faultline.

• Like 1