[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randle benched for being stupid. AGAIN

Cowboyz1

Sooooooooo, Randle shows his true nature and gets benched for doing exactly what he was told NOT to do anymore which was feebly jumping at the goal line and almost fumbling. Not that it will make any difference because we've lost another 4 players this week, including Sean Lee, Dunbar some back up wide out and backup MLB. At this rate, we won't have enough guys to field a team.

Someone PM me when we get to week 11. I think I'll hibernate until then. I can't stand to watch anymore of this.

It's OK, Christine Michael is still healthy

He won't have a chance to do anything. This line got trucked all night by N.O. This is the NFL and when you prove you don't have a QB that can hurt you, any team can play the run and successfully stop it. It's happened two weeks in a row now. Nice runs on the first possession then nothing the rest of the game.

They benched Randle? I was wondering why we didn't him in the second half.

JJ says it doesn't sound good for Dunbar.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7798/lance-dunbar

Yep, I have never seen anything like it. 4 players a game seem to go down. Every single game we end up playing 1st year guys or guys we have just traded for or guys we just activated off the practice squad. Randle being his idiot self just wants to do his own thing. So now we are down to DMC, the new guy from Seattle and Gus.

Im so confused

What happened to that ALMIGHTY line that would be just fine with any qb?

Because rememeber it wasnt Demarco Murray that was the REAL talent that got the 1900 yards last year it was the line.

Remember the line is the best? BS i said it for 2 years they are OVERRATED and they paid the wrong guy.. dez not demarco

Weeden made some really nice throws last night btw

Im so confused

What happened to that ALMIGHTY line that would be just fine with any qb?

Because rememeber it wasnt Demarco Murray that was the REAL talent that got the 1900 yards last year it was the line.

Remember the line is the best? BS i said it for 2 years they are OVERRATED and they paid the wrong guy.. dez not demarco

Weeden made some really nice throws last night btw

They would do fine with any RB. I dont recall people saying they would do fine with any QB. When there is zero threat of a passing game it isnt difficult to stop the run no matter how great the line is . and based on Demarcos stats so far I think we paid the right guy

Edited by whomper
  • Like 2

They would do fine with any RB. I dont recall people saying they would do fine with any QB. When there is zero threat of a passing game it isnt difficult to stop the run no matter how great the line is . and based on Demarcos stats so far I think we paid the right guy

demarcos stats?? lmao just please stop.. watch football paid the right guy? :lol"