[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eifert Owners-What is your back up Plan

Scorcher

I picked up and starterd Rodgers last night and benched Eifert in case.

In my other league Julius Thomas is my back up

I went up against Rodgers last night and im in a good hole

the martellus Bennett owner in my league got fed up and dropped him a week or so ago as he has Watson.....im thinking of possibly hitting up Bennett ....but I haven't really looked to see how san fran has done against tight ends...

Ha-ha that will probably be the best "back up plan". If eifert is out, that probably saves you a tough decision.

Yeah, I actually drafted Olsen as my TE1, and Eifert as my back-up...never ended up trading either of them because I didn't think I could get equal value...I actually start Olsen most weeks, anyway...

Rodgers was my #2 behind Eifert and used only once or twice this year... I dropped him to snag Chandler. My opponent this week plucked Rodgers from waivers and played him against me. Lucky me.

No way to see last nights performance coming. He usually has between 2 and 5 catches a week for minimal yardage and a TD if we're lucky

• Like 3

Do yall actually think Eifert gonna miss time? Didn't see the injury but reports downplayed it quite a lot.

Per Rotoworld -

Tyler Eifert (neck) is not practicing Thursday.
Eifert suffered a stinger against the Rams last week and has not practiced since. He looks extremely doubtful to suit up against the Browns at this point. Tyler Kroft should see more targets with Eifert out, but better options like Scott Chandler, Jacob Tamme and Kyle Rudolph are available on the wire.

Making me a bit doubtful on his chances.