[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Chargers, Raiders and Rams have all filed applications to move to Los Angeles

Wolverines Fan

Disagree - the Chargers claim that a good bit of their fan base is in Orange County. I know a ton of Charger fans in OC.

The drive to Carson is way better for us OC folks but I assume they'd be happy with Inglewood too.

We can agree to disagree on this. Whether the Rams and Raiders come with them, that team will be MUCH more popular in LA.

Edited by Trojanmojo

Did you ask Albert/Sam what a Ran is? :unsure:

:lol:

Nothing official yet but all signs point to Rams coming to LA for sure, with the option for the Chargers to come in the next 3 years. Not like they'd want to stick around in San Diego....

And the Raiders being "compensated" ... money to go towards a new house.

And of course once the owner vote reaches the required 24 to pass, it's not "official"... would only be "in principle"... lots of details to work out.

:lol:

Nothing official yet but all signs point to Rams coming to LA for sure, with the option for the Chargers to come in the next 3 years. Not like they'd want to stick around in San Diego....

And the Raiders being "compensated" ... money to go towards a new house.

And of course once the owner vote reaches the required 24 to pass, it's not "official"... would only be "in principle"... lots of details to work out.

Now official. 30-2 vote.

Rams back home where they belong!

My family and I were lifelong LA Rams fans, with season tickets all 15 years they were at Anaheim Stadium, and had our hearts ripped-out by the b!tch Georgia when she (and the a$$hole accountant John Shaw) sabotaged the team with retread coach Chuck Knox. I'm glad that wrong is FINALLY rectified!

I guess now I'm a Broncos/Rams fan (even though I now live in Arizona)!

• Like 1

My family and I were lifelong LA Rams fans, with season tickets all 15 years they were at Anaheim Stadium, and had our hearts ripped-out by the b!tch Georgia when she (and the a$$hole accountant John Shaw) sabotaged the team with retread coach Chuck Knox. I'm glad that wrong is FINALLY rectified!

Was that whole situation with the Rams the basis of the ownership plot thread in some movie or another? I remember they had a cardboard cutout of the female team owner and they'd remove an article of clothing with each win.

What the hell movie was that?

I'm so excited I'm going to friggin' burst! The Rams are coming home after 21+ years!

I grew up a Rams fan. When i joined the Navy i was so excited cause i was so close to Anaheim. Then i got to San Diego and that bitch moved them. I too, was heartbroken. Now i work in LA.....i cant wait!!!!!

• Like 2

Was that whole situation with the Rams the basis of the ownership plot thread in some movie or another? I remember they had a cardboard cutout of the female team owner and they'd remove an article of clothing with each win.

What the hell movie was that?

Major League (or Major League II), I think.

I feel bad for the fans in St. Louis

As we all should. Team may have only been there 20 years, but they were bad when they got there, got built up, won a SB (hmm still waiting on my team to make a SB, or even a playoff game) and I'm sure they had 10s or 100s of thousands of fans. Sure its not the baseball Cardinals, but still they developed a fan base there.

:thinking: Where did you grow up? Born/raised in OC here... I remember seeing Dan Marino shred up the Rams with the "Marks" at Anaheim Stadium (I think final season).

:thinking: Where did you grow up? Born/raised in OC here... I remember seeing Dan Marino shred up the Rams with the "Marks" at Anaheim Stadium (I think final season).

Born in Santa Monica, moved to Orange County (Tustin) in 1962. Saw the Dodgers and Rams play at the Coliseum...always a Dodgers fan, even though we lived 10 minutes from Anaheim Stadium.

We were ecstatic when the Rams moved to Anaheim in 1980, as we had season tickets for a couple of years at the Coliseum prior, and were on the "preferred" list for Anaheim, and I only missed 1 Rams home game in 15 years.

I switched to the Broncos in 1995 (as my wife's entire family were fans). My dad and brother moved to San Diego County and switched to the Chargers, which created an "in-family" rivalry, which has been a lot of fun over the years! I moved to Arizona in 2004, but never really became a Cards fan, although it was cool to root against the Rams in the NFC-West!

My entire family went from being lifelong Rams fans to Rams haters because of Georgia. Time to correct that! (But my AZ neighbors may not like it!)

Born in Santa Monica, moved to Orange County (Tustin) in 1962. Saw the Dodgers and Rams play at the Coliseum...always a Dodgers fan, even though we lived 10 minutes from Anaheim Stadium.

We were ecstatic when the Rams moved to Anaheim in 1980, as we had season tickets for a couple of years at the Coliseum prior, and were on the "preferred" list for Anaheim, and I only missed 1 Rams home game in 15 years.

I switched to the Broncos in 1995 (as my wife's entire family were fans). My dad and brother moved to San Diego County and switched to the Chargers, which created an "in-family" rivalry, which has been a lot of fun over the years! I moved to Arizona in 2004, but never really became a Cards fan, although it was cool to root against the Rams in the NFC-West!

My entire family went from being lifelong Rams fans to Rams haters because of Georgia. Time to correct that! (But my AZ neighbors may not like it!)

:tup:

My parents are from Chicago so grew up a Bears fan, but obviously had a lot of interaction with the Rams as the local team.

A buddy of mine got sent tickets to a game by Jim Everett 'cuz he had like 5 sacks in 1 game... Everett always followed the local HS football teams/players. Pretty cool.

I think I only went to that one Rams game, but I was fairly young when they left. Will be nice to have them back... maybe I can take out a personal loan to go see a game once the megastadium is built. Will be nice to see my mancrush Gurley play :D

:tup:

My parents are from Chicago so grew up a Bears fan, but obviously had a lot of interaction with the Rams as the local team.

A buddy of mine got sent tickets to a game by Jim Everett 'cuz he had like 5 sacks in 1 game... Everett always followed the local HS football teams/players. Pretty cool.

I think I only went to that one Rams game, but I was fairly young when they left. Will be nice to have them back... maybe I can take out a personal loan to go see a game once the megastadium is built. Will be nice to see my mancrush Gurley play :D

Maybe we need an LA/OC/IE Huddler outing to see the Rams this Fall at the Coliseum. :thinking: