[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams now hold NO.1 draft pick.

AX2RUN

Saw this:

To get the top pick from the Titans, the Rams gave up their first-round pick this year (No. 15 overall), their first-round pick next year, both of their second-round picks this year and their third-round pick next year. The Titans are also throwing in their fourth-round pick and sixth-round pick this year.

wow

Wtf?!?!

Any chance they moved up for Tunsil? :unsure:

Big city, traded away your future for the next 2 years - needing to make a splash in a now big market. They didn't trade up to take a tackle. Rumors are Jacksonville was offering the #5 pick for this year's and next year's first. If they wanted a tackle that bad they could have got an anchor on that line for way less than they just paid.

This helps what I'd like to see the Browns do...and that's not take a QB at 2...Tunsil, Bosa...either one of those

Or trade down, get more picks. SF and Philly both want a QB, and if they think the guy they want is there at #2 it could happen. I know huge trades like this don't normally happen on draft day, but if they want to be sure that would be the way to do it (for the team offering).

There are so many conflicting stories on who each team loves at QB, or who else they might be considering. People should know by know most of it is useless rumor, smoke and mirrors to fool your opponents.

Found it!! :)

I do think Tennessee will move the #1 pick and my guess is it will be for Wentz. I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it - but I'd be willing to put quite a bit on it (if I had quite a bit to gamble). :)

So if they don't take Wentz are you still right? You should have made some bets.

Any chance they moved up for Tunsil? :unsure:

I believe anything is possible with the first pick, for players of need (if that fits the Rams). Most will say its impossible.

Rumors are Jacksonville was offering the #5 pick for this year's and next year's first.

ummm... Noooo

Jax needs defensive help... And there is zero chance they would trade next year's no. 1 for a tackle. Whoever said that knows absolutely nothing about what Jax needs are. They are almost guaranteed Ramsey, Jack or Bosa... That rumor is rediculous.

Edited by DiehardSteeler

ummm... Noooo

Jax needs defensive help... And there is zero chance they would trade next year's no. 1 for a tackle. Whoever said that knows absolutely nothing about what Jax needs are. They are almost guaranteed Ramsey, Jack or Bosa... That rumor is rediculous.

The rumor was that they were offering to trade down, not up.

ummm... Noooo

I never said Jax was giving up next year's pick. Not sure where you pulled that from. They were rumored to have offered the #5 pick to LA for this year's and next year's Rams #1 picks. Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

I never said Jax was giving up next year's pick. Not sure where you pulled that from. They were rumored to have offered the #5 pick to LA for this year's and next year's Rams #1 picks.

oops, my bad. Read it wrong. One thing is for sure, the Jags pick would cost a ton less. I live in Jax and didn't hear that rumor... Where do these things come from? Probably just a rumor.

oops, my bad. Read it wrong. One thing is for sure, the Jags pick would cost a ton less. I live in Jax and didn't hear that rumor... Where do these things come from? Probably just a rumor.

Heard it this afternoon on ESPN radio

Heard it this afternoon on ESPN radio

Well that settles it... if ESPN radio reported it, it absolutely has to be true... haha.

One thing I can tell you is that the national media rarely gets the story right in Jacksonville. It is lazy journalism, I have seen it many times where they make up whatever they want to be true... like the Jags moving to LA. Was never a possibility.