[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Striving to do the "more and better" here

DMD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That all sounds great, Phil. Guess I'll start budgeting for the membership price hike now...

He he he. That's not going to happen..........right DMD? right , right?

Welcome Phil our friend to the show that never ends. If you thought your previous editor was tough....wait until this board gets ahold of an article.

Luckily for me, I ran every aspect of my site so I edited my own articles. But I welcome criticism, so bring it on.

Edited by Trainer_Phil

Cool. the medical insight will be great!

Edited by NSab

Cool. the medical insight will be great!

824028[/snapback]

:D Chargerz..Dont feel threatened..We will still bother you on a regular basis

Great news :D This will be a Hugh addition to an already great website. Looking forward to your column and I think we all understand how important the "inside " info will be. Welcome!

Welcome Phil. I am looking forward to getting your take on injuries throughout the season.

Edited to ask the following ....

Will game day updates from your on the field sources be posted on the main page of the website or will they be pinned in the forums?

Edited by max

(cough, cough, CBI league, cough, cough)

Just so you will know more about everyone here on the board let me point out the people here:

......she's OK, she's OK(but not really a she - don't ask.....

823696[/snapback]

Hope I'm the 1st "she".....and not the 2nd. :D Hehehe

You must be talking about SanDDi.....haven't seen he/she pretender around lately.

:D  Chargerz..Dont feel threatened..We will still bother you on a regular basis

824035[/snapback]

Thanks, whomper, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Welcome to the site, Phil, and if you ever need a second opinion, I'm always available!! :D

Thanks, whomper, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Welcome to the site, Phil, and if you ever need a second opinion, I'm always available!!  :D

824469[/snapback]

Baginas are better to look at anyway, Chargerz.

Welcome Phil! The up to date injury info and long term advice will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome and if you could answer a question for me...

Priest Holmes is his MRI still negative and is that a good thing 

I think I know what you mean. I actually did a little work with Priest in the PFS Charity Challenge I co-founded and if you give me a few minutes I will try and get a hold of his representative and see what the latest on Priest is. Give me a sec.

I think I know what you mean. I actually did a little work with Priest in the PFS Charity Challenge I co-founded and if you give me a few minutes I will try and get a hold of his representative and see what the latest on Priest is. Give me a sec.

824552[/snapback]

That's pretty impressive.

The "Priest Holmes' MRI is still negative" thing is a running joke here. A couple of years ago, we had a couple dozen posts (seemingly), all asking about the status of Holmes' MRI, all ignoring a post which said that it was negative.

Hilarity ensued.

Ha ha ha. Thanks for the heads-up Furd. The question didn't seem to make much sense but I did my best to break it down. The ROOKIE that I am, I actually went ahead and go the info I thought he was asking for. He he he.

OK, here is the absolute latest on Holmes.

His knee is feeling fine. He said his rehab went so well that he feels stronger. In fact, he 's been working out so much that he's put on 12 pounds of muscle and has his weight up to 225 pounds. Priest wants to get back on the field and show everyone, again, that he's healthy but the Chiefs want to bring him along slowly so expect to see a lot of Larry Johnson during the summer, training camp and the preseason.

Of course you guys have heard reports on how Priest wants to score 30 TD's this season. I was told that he is VERY serious about accomplishing that feat. In my opinion, if they limit Holmes to 20 carries a game and give him all the goal line work there is no reason to think he can't do it. I'll have a complete report on Holmes and the rest of the RB's in early June. Look for it then. Thanks guys.

Edited by Trainer_Phil

More invisible or more nondescript?

824972[/snapback]

Invisible and nondescript? :D

There's a first time for everything, I guess.

To get back on track - and how about the new guy. :D