[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Striving to do the "more and better" here

DMD

(cough, cough, CBI league, cough, cough)

Just so you will know more about everyone here on the board let me point out the people here:

He's OK, he's OK, he's OK, he's been banned but is back, he's OK, he's about to be banned, he's OK, he's OK but I worry about him, he's not OK but we tolerate him for some unknown reason, he's OK, he's OK, she's OK, she's OK(but not really a she - don't ask), he's OK, he's a dirty liar, he's OK, he cheats at poker but we cannot figure out how, he's OK and no one knows that guy in the corner that never says anything but we figure he is OK and not about to shoot us all.

That's about it for now. Oh yes, and NEVER pull that guy's finger.

823696[/snapback]

:D

Guessing I'm the one being tolerated, or the one with the loaded finger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're annoying but tame...must be the latter. :D

825025[/snapback]

Perhaps ... but I'd say that my Ignore List generated a bit more than annoyance is more than several Huddlers ... then before that was the crusade I went on to get fantasy advice posts in the correct forum. For that I was vilified.

Welcome aboard Phil. It will be nice to have someone tell us that D Jackson will be playing before we bench him and have to watch him go off for hugh points!!

Welcome aboard Phil.  It will be nice to have someone tell us that D Jackson will be playing before we bench him and have to watch him go off for hugh points!!

825068[/snapback]

Translation: Welcome to smart-ass heaven...

Good to have you along :D

Ha ha ha. Thanks for the heads-up Furd. The question didn't seem to make much sense but I did my best to break it down. The ROOKIE that I am, I actually went ahead and go the info I thought he was asking for. He he he.

OK, here is the absolute latest on Holmes.

His knee is feeling fine. He said his rehab went so well that he feels stronger. In fact, he 's been working out so much that he's put on 12 pounds of muscle and has his weight up to 225 pounds. Priest wants to get back on the field and show everyone, again, that he's healthy but the Chiefs want to bring him along slowly so expect to see a lot of Larry Johnson during the summer, training camp and the preseason.

Of course you guys have heard reports on how Priest wants to score 30 TD's this season. I was told that he is VERY serious about accomplishing that feat. In my opinion, if they limit Holmes to 20 carries a game and give him all the goal line work there is no reason to think he can't do it. I'll have a complete report on Holmes and the rest of the RB's in early June. Look for it then. Thanks guys.

824567[/snapback]

Let me cut through all the hilarity & say....D@MN IMPRESSIVE!!! :D

Looking forward to viewing your work Phil!!!

Sweet addition DMD!!! :D