[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Player Rankings and Writeups Released***

DMD

Check out the 2005 rankings and such here.

Since there were several calls to be able to read the player analysis in ranking order, and yet others preferred in alphabetic order, we now allow you to select numerous display orders.

Feel free to point out which players I am wrong about... :D

Those rankings not only represent a ton or research and analysis, but also a lot of work by Whitney and others to make them display in the new way.

Hope you like them! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I'm paying for this crap.  What did you do, throw darts at a wall with yardage squares on it?

Just kidding, nice job guys.

865097[/snapback]

whew... thought my secret was out. :D

What a bunch of brown nosers ... it is clear to me that DMD couldn't pick a winning horse if there was only one horse in the race let alone predicting everybody's stats and rankings ...

865207[/snapback]

Attention paid friend. :oldrazz:

What a bunch of brown nosers ... it is clear to me that DMD couldn't pick a winning horse if there was only one horse in the race let alone predicting everybody's stats and rankings ...

865207[/snapback]

Uh, I think he picked more winning horses than you did. I'm pretty sure that Sky, Club, and Sarge will back me up on this one.

865207[/snapback]

Are you joking?

Are you joking?

865283[/snapback]

We actually were at the races together when I chose the winner two out of three races.

Stoopid f'ing password f'ing bullcrap ball licking butt muncher.

Sorry, I paid, I swear, but the m'fer doesn't let me in. Perhaps I am a slow, and apologize in advance.

865608[/snapback]

i had to enter it about 6 times to get it right but u no how i spell

I like the Steve Smith call..Even after that injury he could do similar to what Muhammed did.I think Delhomme could be a decent fantasy qb too.

WHAT?!? :D No, "Hey DMD you're out of your mind if you think _____ (player name) will be so ______ (good/bad). I can't believe you ranked him _____ (higher/lower) than ______ (player name)", posts yet?

Is there really so much concensus this year? :D

Edited by The Irish Doggy

WHAT?!?  :D  No, "Hey DMD you're out of your mind if you think _____ (player name) will be so ______  (good/bad).  I can't believe you ranked him _____ (higher/lower) than ______ (player name)", posts yet? 

865816[/snapback]

I love Mad Libs. :D