[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Mock 4 Signups - 10 teams **

DMD

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hoping Moss would slip to me, but that devil of a woman snagged him.  Toss up between Barber and Green, but think Ahman has more upside and Tiki will fall back down.

866252[/snapback]

Normally I would never go for a WR at that point but thought what the heck :D Trying a different plan this time.

I think I or Gilt snagged DW's preselect...hope she didn't step out too long...

866355[/snapback]

Just thinking...a woman gets the right to change her mind in mid stride :D

Edited by devilwoman

I think I or Gilt snagged DW's preselect...hope she didn't step out too long...

866355[/snapback]

I was thinking about Arrington instead of Coles, but wanted to shore up the starting WR's before I went with any more depth. Only starting 2 RB's is a tough thing to have 4 solid guys back there...too many bad decisions can be made during the course of a year...however, very nice to get him there.

I was hoping Ward would be coming to me, and I for sure was snapping up the Tampa rook if he was still there. Nice pickin.

I was thinking about Arrington instead of Coles, but wanted to shore up the starting WR's before I went with any more depth. Only starting 2 RB's is a tough thing to have 4 solid guys back there...too many bad decisions can be made during the course of a year...however, very nice to get him there.

I was hoping Ward would be coming to me, and I for sure was snapping up the Tampa rook if he was still there. Nice pickin.

866362[/snapback]

Yeah, well DW took Ward from underneath me and then you took Bennett...wasn't too enamored with any of the other WR's at that point...

We'd be doing a bit of trading before the season started... :D

This is a strange draft. With only 10 teams, you stud-RB theory guys (7 if I count right) are wasting picks when top WRs and QBs were available in late round 1 and 2 IMO. Heck, everyone can mathematically have 3 starting RBs in this league. Seems like you're all playing follow the leader and not getting impact players.

DD would look ultra-sweet and cleaning clocks had he gone Tomlinson like he shoulda at 1.1 and then followed up with Harrison and Holt or even QB/WR. Still ended up OK with 2 starting RBs while the rest are chasing for the scraps.

Edited by The Irish Doggy