All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. One song

Child In Time - Deep Purple
  3. Hoping for the Red Wolves. Boatloads of good graphics.
  4. Washington Redskins name change: 'Warriors' leading contender

Washington Trademark Squatters
  5. Washington Squatters. I like it.
  6. Redskins to be retired tomorrow. There is a trademark squatter registering all the popular choices; so that has to be resolved before they can announce their new name.
  7. Raheem Mostert wants out of San Fran

He was their best and most explosive back. He was a threat to take it to the house on many plays whereas Coleman pretty much could only get what was there on similar play calls. $3M isn’t fair for what they will ask him to do if he doesn’t perform then he’s cut at year end. I don’t blame him. And he only wants what Coleman is getting. Just pay him the extra $1.5M
  8. Yesterday
  9. Very unique 8 team start up league looking for one more owner. League was full but had one back out last minute for financial reasons. Looking to start the draft later this week. Check out the rules and settings below (including fees and payouts). League is ideal for someone who is in multiple leagues and looking for something that won't require a large commitment, especially the first two years. Please shoot me a message at rentedmules02@yahoo.com if interested. * A 5 round Rookie Only Draft will be held shortly after the NFL Draft in 3 consecutive years. Drafts will be slow, email snake drafts with 8 hour timer (paused during overnight hours). This year's draft will start as soon as league is full and entry fees are paid. * Each franchise will eventually consist of the 15 players drafted during those 3 Rookie Drafts. * There will be 2 copies of each player available to draft at QB and TE and 1 copy of each player at RB and WR. One copy of each player per team. * Draft order will be generated as follows: Year 1 (random), Year 2 (reverse order of Year 1), Year 3 (random). * Year round trading will be allowed but limited waivers/free agency process. * In season waivers will take place in year 3 only and will be held via blind bidding process with $100 FAAB budget but will be limited to players who were drafted in any of the last 3 NFL Drafts (that occurred during the league's existence). No players who entered the NFL during a period outside of this league's existence will be available at any time. If a team accidentally (or otherwise) claims an ineligible player, that player will simply be removed from that team by the commissioner. * No formal competition years one and two. Best ball tourney in year 3 only (weeks 1-16) for all the marbles. * PPR scoring format with .5 points per reception for RB, WR, (and QB) and 1.5 points per reception for TE (TE premium).* 6 player starting lineups. Starters will include 1 SUPERFLEX (QB/RB/WR/TE), 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 FLEX (RB/WR/TE). Starting players at QB and/or TE is optional but comes with obvious advantages. No defense or kickers. * Some scoring settings will be fractional and will include: .1 points per yard for rushing and receiving (equivalent of 1 point per 10 yards) and .04 points per yard passing (equivalent of 1 point per 25 yards). * 6 points per rushing and receiving TD and 4 points per passing TD. * Entry fees will be a total of $150 and will be collected and held via Leaguesafe. $100 non refundable fee owed prior to Year 1 draft, $50 non refundable fee owed prior to Year 2 draft, $0 owed prior to Year 3 draft. Owners will also spilt the MFL site fee (as stated below). * $1200 total prize pot. $1000 1st Place / $200 2nd Place. * League will be hosted on MFL (My Fantasy League) site in year 3 only. We will use MFL because it is the best site for custom formats like this one. All communication will be via email for first 2 years. League site fees would be split among all 8 owners and would be collected with year 3 drafting fees. (Current MFL charge is $69.95 for early bird) so site cost would likely come out to approximately $7 per owner.
  10. Very unique 8 team start up league looking for one more owner. League was full but had one back out last minute for financial reasons. Looking to start the draft later this week. Check out the rules and settings below (including fees and payouts). League is ideal for someone who is in multiple leagues and looking for something that won't require a large commitment, especially the first two years. Please shoot me a message at rentedmules02@yahoo.com if interested. * A 5 round Rookie Only Draft will be held shortly after the NFL Draft in 3 consecutive years. Drafts will be slow, email snake drafts with 8 hour timer (paused during overnight hours). This year's draft will start as soon as league is full and entry fees are paid. * Each franchise will eventually consist of the 15 players drafted during those 3 Rookie Drafts. * There will be 2 copies of each player available to draft at QB and TE and 1 copy of each player at RB and WR. One copy of each player per team. * Draft order will be generated as follows: Year 1 (random), Year 2 (reverse order of Year 1), Year 3 (random). * Year round trading will be allowed but limited waivers/free agency process. * In season waivers will take place in year 3 only and will be held via blind bidding process with $100 FAAB budget but will be limited to players who were drafted in any of the last 3 NFL Drafts (that occurred during the league's existence). No players who entered the NFL during a period outside of this league's existence will be available at any time. If a team accidentally (or otherwise) claims an ineligible player, that player will simply be removed from that team by the commissioner. * No formal competition years one and two. Best ball tourney in year 3 only (weeks 1-16) for all the marbles. * PPR scoring format with .5 points per reception for RB, WR, (and QB) and 1.5 points per reception for TE (TE premium).* 6 player starting lineups. Starters will include 1 SUPERFLEX (QB/RB/WR/TE), 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 FLEX (RB/WR/TE). Starting players at QB and/or TE is optional but comes with obvious advantages. No defense or kickers. * Some scoring settings will be fractional and will include: .1 points per yard for rushing and receiving (equivalent of 1 point per 10 yards) and .04 points per yard passing (equivalent of 1 point per 25 yards). * 6 points per rushing and receiving TD and 4 points per passing TD. * Entry fees will be a total of $150 and will be collected and held via Leaguesafe. $100 non refundable fee owed prior to Year 1 draft, $50 non refundable fee owed prior to Year 2 draft, $0 owed prior to Year 3 draft. Owners will also spilt the MFL site fee (as stated below). * $1200 total prize pot. $1000 1st Place / $200 2nd Place. * League will be hosted on MFL (My Fantasy League) site in year 3 only. We will use MFL because it is the best site for custom formats like this one. All communication will be via email for first 2 years. League site fees would be split among all 8 owners and would be collected with year 3 drafting fees. (Current MFL charge is $69.95 for early bird) so site cost would likely come out to approximately $7 per owner.
  11. One song

Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
  12. Raheem Mostert wants out of San Fran

Outside of special teams I don't see much value for other teams. Besides a short little spurt last season he's done nothing to make me believe he's anything other than a change of pace back at best.
  13. One song

Catch My Fall - Billy Idol
  14. Raheem Mostert wants out of San Fran

He wouldn't have to. The SFO offense doesn't need a bellcow. Coleman could easily be the leader though.
  15. Round 4 Draft Order: 4.1 Stanley Morgan 4.2 Bofa Deeznuts 4.3 Siel Team 69 4.4 Donkey Power 4.5 Tyreke's Weak Punch 4.6 Gameday Demons 4.7 Icarus 4.8 Sam Allen's Team 4.9 Titsburgh Feelers 4.10 Necessary Roughness 4.11 Come-A-Runnin' Boys 4.12 JD Bartell's Team
  16. Round 3 Draft Order: 3.1 Stanley Morgan 3.2 Bofa Deeznuts 3.3 Siel Team 69 3.4 Donkey Power 3.5 Tyreke's Weak Punch 3.6 Come-A-Runnin' Boys (from Gameday Demons) 3.7 Icarus 3.8 Sam Allen's Team 3.9 Titsburgh Feelers 3.10 Necessary Roughness 3.11 Come-A-Runnin' Boys 3.12 JD Bartell's Team
  17. Round 2 Draft Order: 2.1 Stanley Morgan 2.2 Bofa Deeznuts 2.3 Siel Team 69 2.4 Donkey Power 2.5 Tyreke's Weak Punch 2.6 Gameday Demons 2.7 Tyreke's Weak Punch (from Icarus) 2.8 Sam Allen's Team 2.9 Titsburgh Feelers 2.10 Necessary Roughness 2.11 Come-A-Runnin' Boys 2.12 JD Bartell's Team
  18. Official thread. The draft starts on Monday, July 13th @ 8:00 am CST. Simply respond to this thread (and other rounds) when it is your turn to pick. Please keep this and other official draft threads clear of anything but draft picks. Create a separate thread if desired for any draft commentary or dialog. Thanks and good luck! As always, remember the rules from section 14 are very applicable - I would recommend a quick re-read. Let me know if you have any questions. Round 1 Draft Order: 1.1 Stanley Morgan 1.2 Bofa Deeznuts 1.3 Siel Team 69 1.4 Donkey Power 1.5 Icarus (from Tyreke's Weak Punch) 1.6 Gameday Demons 1.7 Icarus 1.8 Sam Allen's Team 1.9 Titsburgh Feelers 1.10 Necessary Roughness 1.11 Come-A-Runnin' Boys 1.12 JD Bartell's Team
  19. Pleas help!!

Chark is a way better then Parker snap that deal quickly.
  20. Dynasty Trade

Would you think it’s a steal trading Thaddeus Moss for Robby Anderson lol ?
  21. Which Side ?!?

Thoughts are it leaves me really weak at RB for this year, but should be stacked the following year. Thinking that given the unknown of this year it may not even be that bad.
  22. Raheem Mostert wants out of San Fran

DMD's career recap suggests that the 49ers could bring in nearly any RB and with their scheme make them productive. Mostert has some leverage since 1) Breida left and 2) no one in their right mind thinks Coleman can carry the load. Is McKinnon every going to play again?
  23. Which Side ?!?

That's a tough one. I guess it all depends on your needs.
  24. Which Side ?!?

Chubb / Evans MT / Lamb / 2021 R1
  25. Last week
  26. DEANDRE BAKER & QUINTON DUNBAR ACCUSED OF ARMED ROBBERY

Thank you Big John
  27. DEANDRE BAKER & QUINTON DUNBAR ACCUSED OF ARMED ROBBERY

When you pasted it, you should have had "Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead" on the bottom of the editor box. Hit Paste as plain text instead to get the text at normal size.
  28. Dynasty Trade

I agree with this. I like Robby this year
  1. Load more activity