[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #5

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• NSab
    • Whomper

It'd be a pretty even fight until Whomper found NSab's weak spot....his big toe he hurt awhile back.  It'd be all over then.

1271410[/snapback]

Hmmmm... was giving NSab a big edge but now that you bring up the toe issue.... this may turn into an equal fight.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... was giving NSab a big edge but now that you bring up the toe issue.... this may turn into an equal fight.

1271417[/snapback]

The foot and toe are all healed up, no worries here.

I 'm ready and willing let's roll!

Edited by NSab

Ths would be the first fight so far that both combatants wouldn't run away crying over the sight of their own blood.  Lots of gore, lots of cussing, lots of falling down and wiping the blood and sweat off while Eye of the Tiger played in the background.  It'd be a pretty even fight until Whomper found NSab's weak spot....his big toe he hurt awhile back.  It'd be all over then.

The Eagles win the small battles but the Cowboys always win the wars.  :D

1271410[/snapback]

:D Nice job Timc. I can try and stomp it like im making wine..And I think Nsab had to wear sandals during recovery. Does that negate my sandals ? :D

Having met Whomper I will have to go with him. He has youth on his side along with reach.

1271266[/snapback]

My karate instructor used to tell us all the time that "Old age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time!"

And don't forget that "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!"

:D Nice job Timc. I can try and stomp it like im making wine..And I think Nsab had to wear sandals during recovery. Does that negate my sandals ? :D

1271428[/snapback]

Nope the sandal thing was way to gay for me !

JJ we have grudge match between Pudster and Chuck B. brewing.

My$$ are on Chuck :D

Edited by NSab

WOW, I didn't know how to call this one it took me a while cause Nsab seems like a bad azz But whomper doesn't seem like a pushover either (except for the lace thing, the ponytail thing and the sandal thing :D ) Well after much deliberation and since there's not a "draw" choice I'm going with Whomper by a hair. He has size and youth, so even though I think Nsab might be a little bit tougher I think whomp could take a shot and has more breath than Nsab so he should outlast him. Nice match up JJ :D

Sorry about pickin Whomp after you gave me some love on Puddy and I dukein it out Nsab but had to weigh all the variables :D

Edited by ChuckB

I don't like fights and abhore violence, hence I didn't vote :D

Though one would think with a handle of "whomper" that they better bring something to the table. Then again maybe it's like the dudes in school who drove the really big trucks only to carry their precious small packages :D

I don't like fights and abhore violence, hence I didn't vote :D

Though one would think with a handle of "whomper" that they better bring something to the table. Then again maybe it's like the dudes in school who drove the really big trucks only to carry their precious small packages :D

1271491[/snapback]

Don't you have or once had a mullet? Don't tell me that you don't fight. Everyone with mullets fight. I was gonna match you up with Yukon.

You're getting your a$$ whipped. :D

1271501[/snapback]

Did I mention I boxed fuschia gloves since I was 11

The garment centers version of gold gloves

Edited by whomper

I'm still not sure about this one. Neither of them look overly tough, and when the chips were down, I'm not sure that either one of them would get plum mad dog mean. If I recall from previous threads, doesn't Whomp work in the garment industry? I think there was talk of him inventing a "cincinatti bow tie." This may be the deciding factor, as how tough can a bow tie guy be?

Don't you have or once had a mullet?  Don't tell me that you don't fight.  Everyone with mullets fight.  I was gonna match you up with Yukon.

1271497[/snapback]

depends on what your definition of a mullet is :D and yes that is in the past :D

yukon is a bumble with wayyyy too much firepower for me probably packs a 410 just for chits and giggles :D

depends on what your definition of a mullet is :D and yes that is in the past  :D

yukon is a bumble with wayyyy too much firepower for me probably packs a 410 just for chits and giggles :D

1271513[/snapback]

I was hoping you still had the mullet. :D

JJ we have grudge match between Pudster and Chuck B. brewing.

My$$ are on Chuck :D

1271453[/snapback]

Of course you bet on him. Your root for anyone against me....

Maybe we could have a little bro v. little bro matchup.

Marauders v. ChuckB :D