[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler #1

he was never mentioned ABWF messed that up trying to read between the lines of a H1 post when there was nothing to read  :D

By the way- who the he11 is BLB anyway?

I saw the age 23 and BOTH member league clues and went to the "NVN" Forum to check on members ages, etc.- as soon as I saw the Woody Hayes sig line it was over- but I never heard of this character?

1378492[/snapback]

he ahs been around a wee bit.... but still rather new if i recall.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugh One mentioned him in post #55...Brewer just left him off the 'unofficial list'...

1378458[/snapback]

I dunno ABWF. To quote atomicnarc, I call shenanigans. Hugh said light beer = fudge packer. There were two other references to keystone light. No mention of bud light. :D

By the way- who the he11 is BLB anyway?

I saw the age 23 and BOTH member league clues and went to the "NVN" Forum to check on members ages, etc.- as soon as I saw the Woody Hayes sig line it was over- but I never heard of this character?

1378492[/snapback]

he ahs been around a wee bit.... but still rather new if i recall.

1378499[/snapback]

He has 912 posts, mostly in the Football Forum.

BudliteBrad

Well, normally I'd come in here and be honest and tell you what really happened, since I'm that kinda guy. However, if I did that, it would make the momofektarded ass plowing Mauraders the winner, and I just can't let that happen.

We said cheesehead and a few of you guys said that it wasn't.  Are  you 100% sure?

1378356[/snapback]

For future reference cheezhed and Swiss Cheesehead or "Swiss" as he's usually referred to are two different packer fans.

Well, normally I'd come in here and be honest and tell you what really happened, since I'm that kinda guy. However, if I did that, it would make the momofektarded ass plowing Mauraders the winner, and I just can't let that happen.

1378508[/snapback]

my arch nemesis returns, give it up Battery-Boy- you are foiled once again , muwhahahahaha

I win! :D

my arch nemesis returns, give it up Battery-Boy- you are foiled once again , muwhahahahaha

I win!  :D

1378520[/snapback]

Don't flatter yourself, you're just another momo homofag from Philly. :D

Unfortunately, as I told him in a PM, ABWF's interpretational skills are only outmatched by his navigational skills. :D

k...seems once again I was f'n wrong :D

Maurauders wins this round and should have everyone's respect for the next hour or two... :D

I'll try hard not to lead y'all astray in the coming weeks... :D

Seems maybe my interpretation and navigational 'skillsets' may need some fine tuning... :D