[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft Trivia Question

spain

Not much more than a year later, however, Pastorini found an outlet for his "rebel" streak by appearing in a nude photospread in the December 1980 issue of "Playgirl." This time, he took off more than just his shirt. Many of the photos -- taken inside a showerroom -- were rearview or profile shots which emphasized his bare buttocks but in some frontal shots he was seen nothing more than a sweaty jockstrap which, though it bulged conspicuously, did not seem to be artificially padded. While "Playgirl" readers got a discreet glimpse of the upper fringe of Pastorini's pubic hair, he did not actually reveal what are politely referred to as his "private parts." Perhaps because of his "rebel" image, this photospread did not harm Pastorini's reputation and may, in fact, have enhanced it

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Who's picture is in my and Marauders' avatar?

1419175[/snapback]

Oh, oh...I know, I know...

He was a player who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

Not much more than a year later, however, Pastorini found an outlet for his "rebel" streak by appearing in a nude photospread in the December 1980 issue of "Playgirl." This time, he took off more than just his shirt. Many of the photos -- taken inside a showerroom -- were rearview or profile shots which emphasized his bare buttocks but in some frontal shots he was seen nothing more than a sweaty jockstrap which, though it bulged conspicuously, did not seem to be artificially padded. While "Playgirl" readers got a discreet glimpse of the upper fringe of Pastorini's pubic hair, he did not actually reveal what are politely referred to as his "private parts." Perhaps because of his "rebel" image, this photospread did not harm Pastorini's reputation and may, in fact, have enhanced it

1419196[/snapback]

Well that explains miketice's man love for this guy.

How quarterback Dan Pastorini would not throw the ball to tight end Mike Barber because "Barber stole away one of Pastorini's girlfriends." But Bethea added, "I'm not sure I believe that story, because how could anyone steal a woman away from Dan Pastorini?"

1419193[/snapback]

What former NFL quarterback played Spartacus in an episode of the TV series Voyagers?

here's a bit of trivia:  dan pastorini once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it

1419141[/snapback]

:D Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

I wonder what Dan Pastorini does? You know, being a NFL legend and all...:D

How quarterback Dan Pastorini would not throw the ball to tight end Mike Barber because "Barber stole away one of Pastorini's girlfriends." But Bethea added, "I'm not sure I believe that story, because how could anyone steal a woman away from Dan Pastorini?"

1419193[/snapback]

If his name was Dan Pastorini, he could.

Anybody got a good QB trivia question?

1419084[/snapback]

Yeah.

I've posted this one before. I won an extra pair of season tickets with this question by stumping the local radio guy.

When the Colts traded Jeff George to the Atlanta Falcons, they received two first round draft picks. One they traded. The other Falcons first round selection they used. Who did the Colts select with that pick?

Edit: Hint: It's not Dan Pastorini.

Edited by CaptainHook

Yeah.

I've posted this one before.  I won an extra pair of season tickets with this question by stumping the local radio guy.

When the Colts traded Jeff George to the Atlanta Falcons, they received a first round draft pick.  Who did the Colts select with that pick?

Edit:  Hint: It's not Dan Pastorini.

1419432[/snapback]

Was it Chris Hinton? That might not even be a real person but as soon as I read the question that name came to me.

Was it Chris Hinton? That might not even be a real person but as soon as I read the question that name came to me.

1419440[/snapback]

Chris Hinton WAS a Pro Bowl offensive lineman for the Colts. He was traded TOO the Falcons along with Andre Rison April 22, 1990 in order to acquire Jeff George's rights. Not the answer though. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Yeah.

I've posted this one before.  I won an extra pair of season tickets with this question by stumping the local radio guy.

When the Colts traded Jeff George to the Atlanta Falcons, they received a first round draft pick.  Who did the Colts select with that pick?

Edit:  Hint: It's not Dan Pastorini.

1419432[/snapback]

Marshall Faulk?

Chris Hinton WAS a Pro Bowl offensive lineman for the Colts.  He was traded TOO the Falcons along with Andre Rison in order to acquire Jeff George's rights.  Not the answer though. . .

1419444[/snapback]

Wow sports knowledge all jumbled up in my head. I remember Chris Hinton now.

I don't know the answer then

1419440[/snapback]

Was is Marvin Harrison? or Marshall Faulk? Nope I see it was not Marshall..sorry

Edited by devilwoman

Was is Marvin Harrison?  or Marshall Faulk?

1419454[/snapback]

It was Marvin Harrison.

They actually received two first rounders and a third rounder from the Falcons. The Colts dealt one of the firsts and the third in '94 to move up in the draft. But with the Falcons pick in '96, the 19th overall, they selected Marvin Harrison.

Wait was that the year they had 1-2. Quentin Coryatt

1419458[/snapback]

No, that was the Chris Chandler trade. They got TB's first rounder. Then the Colts and Bucs finished with the worst and second-worst records in the league, and the Colts had the top two picks.