[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

AtomicCEO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching this now; its pretty good. The humor is unrefined, quirky, and I like that. Sorta like the irreverent "Minor Accomplishments Of Jackie Woodman," which only made it two seasons but is mosdef worth Netfilxing if you like "Sunny."

Edited by yo mama

When Dee was interviewing those construction workers like she was Puerto Rican and then Charlie ran up and hit her in the face with the volleyball I just lost it.

The glory hole thing had some pretty funny lines too.

I believe one of those construction workers was Jon Runyan, the right offensive tackle for the Philadelphia Eagles. If that's the case, it's pretty neat that their adding some well-known Philadelphians to the show, well-known if you're a sports fan I guess.

When Dee was interviewing those construction workers like she was Puerto Rican and then Charlie ran up and hit her in the face with the volleyball I just lost it.

The glory hole thing had some pretty funny lines too.

I snarfed my drink last night laughing so hard during the scene when Mac opened the door to his apartment up, grabbed Dee's keys and pushed her by her face. Then Charlie just grabbed a chair and threw it through the window. I don't think i've ever laughed that hard at a TV show ever.

I snarfed my drink last night laughing so hard during the scene when Mac opened the door to his apartment up, grabbed Dee's keys and pushed her by her face. Then Charlie just grabbed a chair and threw it through the window. I don't think i've ever laughed that hard at a TV show ever.

:wacko: I don't know, it all just happened so quickly.

That scene was funny. The opening scene was also great "rape you so hard the room would stink." :wacko: Dee getting thrown up on while on the bus was also classic. Mac running the Dodge Neon into the wall was also hilarious.

Edited by yo mama

"I gotta go fill in her d!ckhole." :wacko:

• 10 months later...
I caught one episode the other night. Pretty good stuff. My girlfriend doesn't get the humor, so I guess I'll be watching it myself.

Retraction: we LOVE this show and can't get enough. It only takes a few episodes to get the drift of the humor.....someone likened it to "Seinfeld on crack."

• 1 month later...