[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barbaro

Hugh-mongus

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you don't give a chit about, say, the victims of 911 or the American soldiers who have died in Iraq because your interaction with them was zero and you won't miss a beat in your daily life. The only people who do are the sissy, bleeding heart liberals.

Right. Gotcha.

Did I grieve over those individuals that died on 911, No.

Do I grieve over those that die in Iraq today, No.

Do you grieve over the poor children that die of starvation daily in 3rd world countries?

Do you grieve over the poor children that die of starvation daily in 3rd world countries?

It saddens me. Like I said, I am saddened by death, especially of those who died long before their time.

Surprise Surprise...I see there's multiple page thread about a death that interested someone enough to post about it and I knew right away without opening it, Blitz was in here somewhere berating people about caring for someone, or thing, that they never had any contact with.

Old news and an old act on his part. But we should all care when he tells us about his kid and his new bat. :D

I'm not gonna re-read the whole post but I don't remember anyone saying they were grieving. No one here is gonna lose any sleep over the death of Barbaro. I doubt any tears are being shed. All that's being said is they're sorry he had to die.

Edit to add: Ya Jack Ass

Edited by Sam

Maybe Grits is keying on the word grieve. :D

I feel saddened about Barbaros being killed (I won't sugar coat it like all you other PETA lovers :D) but I'm certainly not grieving.

Other than the dog, I think the horse's place in human's ability to "conquer" the known world and each other is high up on the pedestal. A noble creature indeed.

And...the number one export out of Texas to France.

Maybe Grits is keying on the word grieve. :D

:D

So, your answer to my question "So you don't give a chit about anyone's death unless you knew the person?" is "yes, you are correct"? Correct?

That is correct.

Nope - he's just a heartless man.

Well given the volume of death that occurs in this world on a daily basis, heck on an hourly basis you must be a very sad individual indeed ... a real downer to be around eh?

I'd think it a biger downer to be around someone who had no feeling or compassion for anyone or anything that didn't directly impact himself and his daily routines.

Nope - he's just a heartless man.

:bash:

Again if makes you feel superior to berate me by calling me "heartless" because I don't :D when every television personality dies ... more power to you. You continue to cry yourself to sleep each night for all the needless deaths and other tradegies that occur daily and wake up feeling all superior because you offered up lip service.

Surprise Surprise...I see there's multiple page thread about a death that interested someone enough to post about it and I knew right away without opening it, Blitz was in here somewhere berating people about caring for someone, or thing, that they never had any contact with.

Old news and an old act on his part. But we should all care when he tells us about his kid and his new bat. :D

And with that 100% accurate description, this thread can now be :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Am I sad that he died? No

Am I sad that he didn't live a full life? No

Do i wish he had made it and lived? Yes

And for the record I have no pets, have never had a pet, don't ever want a pet and don't know what it feels like to lose a pet. I also don't think Barbaro was a pet. That said....for some of you to feel "sad" or whatever...I can understand that and I can't even begin to know what that's like.

Carry on. :D

Talk about old hat ... please link to the last post about one of my children or even more specifically one about a bat. It was quite clear you guys don't care to read it, so I don't care to post it.

Am I sad that he died? No

Am I sad that he didn't live a full life? No

Do i wish he had made it and lived? Yes

And for the record I have no pets, have never had a pet, don't ever want a pet and don't know what it feels like to lose a pet. I also don't think Barbaro was a pet. That said....for some of you to feel "sad" or whatever...I can understand that and I can't even begin to know what that's like.

Carry on. :D

Bingo! To the owners, he was nothing more than an investment. They are crying over lost $$$.

:bash:

Again if makes you feel superior to berate me by calling me "heartless" because I don't :D when every television personality dies ... more power to you. You continue to cry yourself to sleep each night for all the needless deaths and other tradegies that occur daily and wake up feeling all superior because you offered up lip service.

You come into this thread for the sole purpose of belittling people who care about things other than themselves. You- the person who seems to think that everyone on the innerwebs wants to hear about every baseball game your children play.

:D Earth to Matilda - the world does not revolve around you.

The only person here talking about crying or grieving is you. Seriously -grow up.

You come into this thread for the sole purpose of belittling people who care about things other than themselves. You- the person who seems to think that everyone on the innerwebs wants to hear about every baseball game your children play.

:D Earth to Matilda - the world does not revolve around you.

The only person here talking about crying or grieving is you. Seriously -grow up.

Please feel free to link to the last "bothersome" post you had to read about my family.

I bet you still go to all the Elvis candlelight vigils too.

Talk about old hat ... please link to the last post about one of my children or even more specifically one about a bat. It was quite clear you guys don't care to read it, so I don't care to post it.

Shouldn't you be out coaching the snow ball fight?

Wow ... you go from bleeding over the death of a horse to wishing death on me because I called you a :D

See the little shades graemlin at the top of the post? With the notable exception of BFD's posts, which all have it, that little fella indicates the post is not to be taken seriously.

Totally different to the way you take yourself.