[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darin updated the first post. anyone else going to be there who isn't listed?

darin3

ATaM

Bier

Big Country

jaxfactor

tonorator

BillyBalata

Chargerz

godtomsatan

alchico

I Like Soup

darin, if you you haven't gather the info i am happy to put something together.

i also think we ought to nail down thurs night.

Edited by Bier Meister

darin updated the first post. anyone else going to be there who isn't listed?

darin3

ATaM

Bier

Big Country

jaxfactor

tonorator

BillyBalata

Chargerz

godtomsatan

alchico

I Like Soup

Yeah you big dummy...H8.

I have a document from RR26. I can send it on to you if you don't mind updating/editing it for this go-round.

Also, I have some "goodies" from Huddle home-base which I will be distributing to a few lucky Huddlers. :wacko:

I have a document from RR26. I can send it on to you if you don't mind updating/editing it for this go-round.

Also, I have some "goodies" from Huddle home-base which I will be distributing to a few lucky Huddlers. :wacko:

i don't mind at all..... would those going please pm me: huddle name, real name, how you want to be contacted (cell phone, email, etc), email, arrival date and time, departing date and time (usefull for sharing cabs), and where you are staying. once completed i will email i the list out. if you don't want something given out just let me know.

danke.

i don't mind at all..... would those going please pm me: huddle name, real name, how you want to be contacted (cell phone, email, etc), email, arrival date and time, departing date and time (usefull for sharing cabs), and where you are staying. once completed i will email i the list out. if you don't want something given out just let me know.

danke.

PM me - or email me - with your preferred email and I'll send the document. Many of the names will carry right over.

I better get something this year after being so generous last year in letting the merch go to others. :D

i have info from ton.... need updates from everyone else.

My phone numbers haven't changed. My wife and I are staying at the Monte Carlo, arriving Thursday, and leaving Monday.

updated. thanks. :D i was trying to gather times... to help people coordinate cabs.

In Thursday scheduled to land at 12:30, same flight as A.T.A.M. Out Monday morning.

For cabbing, will ride with ATAM, and Darin if he decides to NASCAR Bar it for a couple hours since the rooms are in my name. :wacko: And of course anyone else landing in that noon to one time frame that wants to ride with us. We're at Hooter,s which is across the street from the MGM, next to the Tropicana and not far from Excalibur and the place sky always stayed at.. not sure if anyone is there this year.

In Thursday scheduled to land at 12:30, same flight as A.T.A.M. Out Monday morning.

For cabbing, will ride with ATAM, and Darin if he decides to NASCAR Bar it for a couple hours since the rooms are in my name. :D And of course anyone else landing in that noon to one time frame that wants to ride with us. We're at Hooter,s which is across the street from the MGM, next to the Tropicana and not far from Excalibur and the place sky always stayed at.. not sure if anyone is there this year.

Yeah, I'll be checkin' luggage :wacko: so I'll head back up to the NECKCAR bar to have a few tall cold ones. See you and Adam there at 12:45ish.