[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could be on tv! :wacko:

Versus to Televise 2009 World Championship of Fantasy Football

Author: WCOFF Media

Updated: Wed 9/9/2009 8:48 am

September 9, 2009 - The World Championship of Fantasy Football is officially going global in 2009. The Versus Network, seen in over 70 million homes, will televise the 2009 World Championship of Fantasy Football.

Versus is currently the home of the NHL, Indy Car, PBR, Tour de France, Mountain West, WEC, Pac 10, Big XII and Fight Night. The World Championship of Fantasy Football can now be added to this list of premium sports programming available on Versus.

The World Championship of Fantasy Football has engaged Winnercomm to produce the 2009 Fantasy Football Television Special. Winnercomm began operations in Tulsa in 1982 as a television production and media sales company telecasting Quarter Horse races across a regional television network it syndicated for its broadcasts. Three years later it added Thoroughbred horse racing coverage and developed a strategic relationship with a fledgling cable sports television network called ESPN. Winnercomm also owns and produces “People vs. the Pros,” a made-for-TV event that gives amateurs the opportunity to face professionals in their sport in head-to-head competition for six-figure purses on ESPN Prime Time.

The made for television special will air in mid October as a thirty minute pilot with additional programs available online at www.wcofs.com and related digital media partners.

As far a i recall, no MGM entrance to miracle mile, as I believe Miracle Mile is a little bit down the street from MGM. A little bit of a walk ( which quickly turns in to a lot of a walk in Vegas heat) or a brief cab ride would cover it.

Also, the Blondie's website had a coupon for $5 an order of $20 or more, one per table/per tab. I'm printing a bunch ofthem, so as long as we group up and get some separate tabs, they should let us use a few of these.

I made the mistake two WCOFF years ago I was wasted and I we were all hanging out in some lounge anyways long story short I say somebody with a Chipolte Burrito and I asked where he got that burrito anyways the guys saya oh yea the burrito place is around the corner. Yea right around the corner I actually walked a real mile for this burrito and it was a Miracle that I made to and back.

Moral of the story if your wasted it won't matter much on the walk.

OK here is my list for stuff to get (booze and food)

1. Big bottle of Captain Morgan

2. Big bottle of Jack Daniels

3. 24 pack of Coors light

4. Case of water

5. Giant bag of Doritos

6. Giant bag of pretzals

7. Cups (red or Pink) may want to buy our own sipper?

8. one two liter of Diet coke

9. 2 two liter of coke

Anything else? Let me know ASAP

OK here is my list for stuff to get (booze and food)

1. Big bottle of Captain Morgan

2. Big bottle of Jack Daniels

3. 24 pack of Coors light

4. Case of water

5. Giant bag of Doritos

6. Giant bag of pretzals

7. Cups (red or Pink) may want to buy our own sipper?

8. one two liter of Diet coke

9. 2 two liter of coke

Anything else? Let me know ASAP

Can you make that 2 two liters of diet coke? Is one case of beer enough? :wacko:

My flight lands at 6pm...when are y'all headed to Blondies? Save me a seat...or I will be on the table! :D

Off to the bank I go...cha-ching! Cut the grass this morning, need a couple things at the store as my sinuses are going bezerk right now. No cooking tonight unless I throw a frozen pizza in the oven. I'm already packed(take on bag only) minus a couple t-shirts to throw in. I'm ready to roll!!! Just hope I can get on that 10:30AM flight via standby. If not, it's gonna be a long wait at the airport. Can't wait! Twiley's righ. It feels like Christmas Eve. :wacko:

Can you make that 2 two liters of diet coke? Is one case of beer enough? :wacko:

My flight lands at 6pm...when are y'all headed to Blondies? Save me a seat...or I will be on the table! :D

OK 2 two liters of Diet Coke and another 24 pack of Coors light!!!

Who is willing???

Someone bet $10 on #26 on roulette for me (witnesses needed :wacko: ) European table preferred, but US is OK.

I'll PP you ever does it.

If we win 50/50 split.

Anyone??

Edited by rocknrobn26

Who is willing???

Someone bet $10 on #26 on roulette for me (witnesses needed :wacko: ) European table preferred, but US is OK.

I'll PP you ever does it.

If we win 50/50 split.

Anyone??

done

edit.... no split required.

Edited by Bier Meister

I made the mistake two WCOFF years ago I was wasted and I we were all hanging out in some lounge anyways long story short I say somebody with a Chipolte Burrito and I asked where he got that burrito anyways the guys saya oh yea the burrito place is around the corner. Yea right around the corner I actually walked a real mile for this burrito and it was a Miracle that I made to and back.

Moral of the story if your wasted it won't matter much on the walk.

What's the deal with you and random burrito-finding trips while in Vegas?

Well, I got my standby flight. They don't call it standby anymore. Same day confirmation. Which is better because I'm now confirmed and don't have to worry about not getting on the earlier flight. I arrive at 2:52 PM Vegas time. I'm going to PM bier in case he doesn't see this. I'll see you all there! :wacko:

:2cents::D:wacko::2cents::D:D

At my gate, awaiting my flight. Gotta love getting free drink tickets from the gate agent :2cents:

Gonna be touching down just after 10am Vegas time and should be saucy by noon. :D

Couple of things:

I plan on being at Blondies at or just before 4:30pm, to start watching the Clemson-GTech game.

Also, planning on a semi-official Huddle event on Friday evening (after everyone's WCOFF strategy sessions - hopefully - and before dinner) so I can pass out some "official Huddle schwag". Get your thinking caps on, fellas, 'cuz I ain't giving this crap away for free! :2cents:

i am going to take off in about an hour or so.... catch you at the bar balata

I have another hour here before I board. At rate this bartender is pouring the Bacardi I will be in prime flying condition. :wacko:

Edited by BillyBalata