[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NBA Lottery

THE SIX KINGS

with a relative weak draft class the team that gets Griffin would seem to be the only to really improve.

Being the Clippers with Zach Randolph, Marcus Camby and Chris Kaman, getting Griffin will sit one of their better players.

So a trade is in order.

with a relative weak draft class the team that gets Griffin would seem to be the only to really improve.

Being the Clippers with Zach Randolph, Marcus Camby and Chris Kaman, getting Griffin will sit one of their better players.

So a trade is in order.

Local media already talking about this. Kaman has been involved in a lot of trade rumors this past season, and with Camby getting up their in age, those IMO are the two most likely to be dealt.

I don't see the Clips dealing the pick, though stranger things have happened.

So a trade is in order.

This class isn't relatively weak, it's weak as circus lemonade. Worst I've seen in a long time.

Local media already talking about this. Kaman has been involved in a lot of trade rumors this past season, and with Camby getting up their in age, those IMO are the two most likely to be dealt.

I don't see the Clips dealing the pick, though stranger things have happened.

deals will be made no doubt - Camby is attractive bc he is in his last year I believe, and chit teams have traded for worse contracts than Sack Randolph's -

Randolph is the one who HAS to go tho- no way he and Blake can play together, or even share minutes

taking the kick-ass aspect of being young single and rich in LA - worst case scenario basketball-wise for Griffin.

Throw in the worst coach in the NBA in Mike Dunleavy - not the best spot for old Blake

deals will be made no doubt - Camby is attractive bc he is in his last year I believe, and chit teams have traded for worse contracts than Sack Randolph's -

Randolph is the one who HAS to go tho- no way he and Blake can play together, or even share minutes

taking the kick-ass aspect of being young single and rich in LA - worst case scenario basketball-wise for Griffin.

Throw in the worst coach in the NBA in Mike Dunleavy - not the best spot for old Blake

Watch Griffin end up in OKC anyway.They have something 5 or 6 first rounders in the next two years, and tons of cap space to take on a cruddy contract or two that LA needs to dump. If the Clippers won't make a deal, and he has any sense, he's taking the highest offer to play in Europe until LAC trades his rights.

Edited by godtomsatan

20 years, and not once have the ping pong balls rolled MN's way... they have never moved up into the NBA lottery. At least they've got three 1st rounders this year... I'm excited to see what they can add to Jefferson/Love in the front court and their PG-heavy backcourt. Would love to see them land a guy like Harden, but it sounds like he's definitely going in the top five (which would be a pick too soon for Wolves' fans). It's a bit unfortunate that they've got so many picks in such a weak draft, but I'm still excited to see what they can piece together.

Dallas sends

Jerry Stackhouse 7 mil contract that can be bought out for 2 mil, and be completely removed from the cap this year,

2 Milion to buy out Stackhouse

Josh Howard

LA sends

Baron Davis

Chirs Kaman

Reason Dallas does this, is they can now move Dampiers sorry ass. They get the PG of the future, and are willing to pay that 60 mil contract for the next 4 years.

Reason LA does this, it frees up the log jam of Bigs. Gets them back under the cap, and allows them to draft the best player in this years draft. Zach, Camby and Griffin can play together. Griffin is 6'9, and can be a huge SF. Josh is now the 2, and they can sign a player such as Ramon Sessions much cheaper than Baron, and improve, get under the cap, and get the best player in the draft. Oh and did I mention Donald Sterling is a cheap ass and will cut talent to cut payroll.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

Dallas sends

Jerry Stackhouse 7 mil contract that can be bought out for 2 mil, and be completely removed from the cap this year,

2 Milion to buy out Stackhouse

Josh Howard

LA sends

Baron Davis

Chirs Kaman

Reason Dallas does this, is they can now move Dampiers sorry ass. They get the PG of the future, and are willing to pay that 60 mil contract for the next 4 years.

Reason LA does this, it frees up the log jam of Bigs. Gets them back under the cap, and allows them to draft the best player in this years draft. Zach, Camby and Griffin can play together. Griffin is 6'9, and can be a huge SF. Josh is now the 2, and they can sign a player such as Ramon Sessions much cheaper than Baron, and improve, get under the cap, and get the best player in the draft. Oh and did I mention Donald Sterling is a cheap ass and will cut talent to cut payroll.

I think Dallas could do better, if they were to give up Howard. Not saying it couldn't happen, and I understand the thought process behind getting rid of Stackhouse and his ugly contract, but Baron Davis... PG of the future? The guy is 30 and has only hit the 70-game mark once in the last seven years. He's over the hill, in terms of his basketball career. He MIGHT have another decent season left in those knees (he'll probably have another career year the next time his contract is up)... who knows. But, I still think Dallas would be selling themselves short in that deal.

That said, it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days/weeks. I agree that there are bound to be some moves... it wouldn't make any sense for the Clippers to stand pat, given their situation and current personnel.

Watch Griffin end up in OKC anyway.They have something 5 or 6 first rounders in the next two years, and tons of cap space to take on a cruddy contract or two that LA needs to dump. If the Clippers won't make a deal, and he has any sense, he's taking the highest offer to play in Europe until LAC trades his rights.

Huh?? LAClips aren't trading the rights Griffin - and he ain't going to Europe either, what are you talking about?

Clips will ideally try and dump Randolph, probably by trying to package him with Camby who will be an attractive trade piece and is probably gone either way -

so they roll out Griffin/Randolph/Kaman and Al Thornton on the front line

:wacko:

Baron Davis?? he has more mileage on him than his high school buddy from LA, Kate Hudson

dude is becoming a cancer as he gets older as well.........

Huh?? LAClips aren't trading the rights Griffin - and he ain't going to Europe either, what are you talking about?

Clips will ideally try and dump Randolph, probably by trying to package him with Camby who will be an attractive trade piece and is probably gone either way -

so they roll out Griffin/Randolph/Kaman and Al Thornton on the front line

:wacko:

Why would someone with the immense skills and bargaining power of Griffin want to go to that wasteland of an organization? The most sensible thing for him to do is to be pulling a Danny Ferry. He's got absolutely nothing to lose. He'll get his millions from a European team if they don't trade him before October, and in a jersey of his preference by February when they finally do.

This class isn't relatively weak, it's weak as circus lemonade. Worst I've seen in a long time.

Someone finally announced the emporer has no clothes!

The best player in the draft dominated at the college level thanks to strength and bulk uncommon in college but routine in the NBA, while lacking the refined skills necessary to dominate at the pro level ... so you're number one pick is destined to be a role player and no one else available is likely to make an impact? Dang. Weak year. Remember when Ewing and Sampson were the picks to be had? Akeem? No franchise changers in this mix ...

Someone finally announced the emporer has no clothes!

The best player in the draft dominated at the college level thanks to strength and bulk uncommon in college but routine in the NBA, while lacking the refined skills necessary to dominate at the pro level ... so you're number one pick is destined to be a role player and no one else available is likely to make an impact? Dang. Weak year. Remember when Ewing and Sampson were the picks to be had? Akeem? No franchise changers in this mix ...

negative ghostrider -

there is nothing to suggest Blake Griffin will be a role player. He is outstanding across the board - athleticism, basketball IQ, and skill level, he will be a 20/10 guy for his career - a more skilled Karl Malone

Time will tell but there are some gems that may turn out to be great players- alot of interesting PG's...........

The NBA has become a guard dominated league - the days of Ewing and Sampson are long gone