[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe all this derails Tiger's game and Nicklaus' record will stand. Not likely, but we can hope.
Dreamer.

The really sick part is ol Mr Swingin Schlong will still make gazillions just in endorsements and beloved by millions of apologists. So he was screwing around on his wife, who cares about marriage vows nowdays?

Besides, it's not HIS fault - dude, it's the environment he's in! [/vickheads]

Cheater = POS loser. No exceptions, no excuses. If he wanted to nail everything in sight he shouldn't have gotten married.

Dreamer.

The really sick part is ol Mr Swingin Schlong will still make gazillions just in endorsements and beloved by millions of apologists. So he was screwing around on his wife, who cares about marriage vows nowdays?

Besides, it's not HIS fault - dude, it's the environment he's in! [/vickheads]

Cheater = POS loser. No exceptions, no excuses. If he wanted to nail everything in sight he shouldn't have gotten married.

+1000

Jesper Parnevik, the Swedish golfer who introduced Tiger Woods to wife Elin Nordegren, had some strong words for his PGA competitor over Tiger’s brewing scandal.

“I feel really sorry for Elin,” he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday regarding a number of reports alleging Tiger has hooked up with up to three separate women over the last few years. Elin, a former model, served as his nanny before meeting Tiger.

“I would be especially sad about it since I’m kind of — I really feel sorry for Elin — since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him,” Jesper told ESPN. “We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron.”

The golfer referred to reports that Elin had attacked Tiger before his early morning SUV crash on Friday, which the golf superstar has denied.

“It’s a private thing, of course,” Jesper continued. “But when you are the guy he is, the world’s best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff. . . And maybe not just do it, like crappy shoes from spammers says.”

Golf Channel’s Inga Hammond caught up with Jesper Parnevik for the third consecutive day at PGA Tour Q-School in West Palm Beach, Fla. On Wednesday, Parnevik had strong comments regarding Tiger Woods’ admission of “transgressions” against his family (read Shag Bag item here).

Here are snippets from Parnevik’s chat with Hammond Thursday after shooting a second-round 72.

Does he stand by what he said a day earlier?

“Oh, no, it’s nothing I regret. I stand by everything. He lost all my respect. All the respect I had for the guy is gone.”

Comments, now that there’s been time for the news to settle:

“I was just a little shocked. Everybody was hoping it was rumors and everything was going to turn out all right. I was just a little disappointed with the situation. Elin is family to us, she lives with us for two years.

On what he’s hearing as reaction from players:

“I don’t know, I probably shouldn’t say.”

Edited by wiegie

Nicklaus?? :D

yer a dinosaur :wacko:

In the 1960's, rape was legal....that's why Jack never officially cheated on his wife.

Or he just wasn't some horn dog that can't control his raging hormones.

I'll let the reader decide. Regardless, even if Tiger beats Jack's record, he won't be revered as Jack was....and that is something Tiger has desperately wanted all his life. I'm sure Tiger's Mom is glad Tiger's Dad isn't around to see what his son has become.

In the 1960's, rape was legal....that's why Jack never officially cheated on his wife.

I'll let the reader decide. Regardless, even if Tiger beats Jack's record, he won't be revered as Jack was....and that is something Tiger has desperately wanted all his life. I'm sure Tiger's Mom is glad Tiger's Dad isn't around to see what his son has become.

you guys just don't get it. Tiger will shatter Jack's record and this won't tarnish his legacy one bit.

Once he apologizes, he will be even more popular- people get over this chit, see Jordan, Kobe, Mickey Mantle, Cal Ripken, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Brett Favre and on and on..............

Keep it coming Tim! Love reading it! :D

Again with the athlete nonsense. Mr Parnevik, you and Tiger are two guys who walk around, occasionally stopping to swing a stick with a lump on the end. Athlete my ass.

Absotively Ursa! :D Where's grits when we need him? :wacko:

you guys just don't get it. Tiger will shatter Jack's record and this won't tarnish his legacy one bit.

Once he apologizes, *he will be even more popular- people get over this chit, see Jordan, Kobe, Mickey Mantle, Cal Ripken, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Brett Favre and on and on..............

Maybe he'll "shatter" Jack's record, but The Golden Bear's charisma alone will "shatter" Tigger's place in golf history. He and Arnie are still golf's best ambassadors.

*That's the point...people don't forget! Tigger is dropping big notches every day. That's yardage you don't get back!

Woods was snoring

When a trooper asked if Woods was unconscious, Adams said, "At that point, he was, uh, he was snoring."

"He was snoring?" the investigator asked.

"He was actually snoring," he said.

Let's see:

2:00.

Woods runs over a fire hydrant just a few feet from his driveway and he smashes into a tree.

Minutes later he's fast asleep and snoring.

Isn't it likely that he was under the influence of some something that impaired his ability to drive?

Woods was snoring

Let's see:

2:00.

Woods runs over a fire hydrant just a few feet from his driveway and he smashes into a tree.

Minutes later he's fast asleep and snoring.

Isn't it likely that he was under the influence of some something that impaired his ability to drive?

Extremely likely, especially if you look at the diagram from the accident report. He backed out of his driveway, ran over some bushes in the median, took a left, hit some hedges along the right side of the road, then veered to the left and hit the hydrant and tree. Could have been a head-on collision if a car was coming the other way.

Extremely likely, especially if you look at the diagram from the accident report. He backed out of his driveway, ran over some bushes in the median, took a left, hit some hedges along the right side of the road, then veered to the left and hit the hydrant and tree. Could have been a head-on collision if a car was coming the other way.

Probably dodging his wife and her 3-iron. Plus those scratches she put on his face were most likely bothering him. With all that going on how was he supposed to be concerned about cars coming along? He was trying to make a fast get-a-way.

A few pionts (maybe already made):

Elin has his nuts in her hand (a vise if you will) and will reap a gaziilion dollars for a re-arranged pre-nup.

Tigger is an ass. A dick should NOT be a compass.

What's the difference between a whore and a girl who will screw an artichoke for for trips/vacations/gifts/etc..? :wacko:

Some hunyuk Doctor says "He has a sex obsession." So what's the price of bean futures today? :D I call BS!

Some are saying he went nuts after his dad (who controlled him) died. :D Sorry this chit started before he died.

Bottom line the guy is a sleaze!

He will still make an exorbitant amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ after this and that is sad.

He is not an athlete! Dayum the guy walks, hits the ball, and walks more. He has a guy carrying his clubs for crysake!!! :D

Done

Edited by rocknrobn26