[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on MNF?

Dolphin_Akie

42 minutes ago, Footballjoe said:

Need D Hopkins to make one catch. He does not need to make any yards as long as he does not lose any. I am down by about .25 pts (1/4 point)

That's funny cause I need the exact same thing from Hopkins except I need him to get a yard off the catch

Down 160.7 to 161.2 in a 0.5PPR league

1 Catch for 1 Yard

• Haha 1

For once nothing, won already and did it handily with guys like Stafford, Tevin Coleman, Robby Anderson and Ertz putting up big games while other stiffs like Alamo, D. Thomas and Landry stunk it up. Didn't even matter that Lat. Murray, Crowell and Cobb had good games on my bench.

6-6 and still alive for the playoffs :)

I was down 33 going into last night with 2 players left and he was done. I had A.Brown and M.Wallace. No way did I think Brown would put up another point bomb. I'm up 2 now with Wallace left and have secured the season best record. Not only is this the first time I've made the playoffs in this league, I get a bye and some much-needed rest for my main IDP crew. Very stoked .... never would have done this without being sober lol. Never ever. 

• Like 2

In one IDP dynasty league, my 36 from Antonio Brown (0.5 PPR) was no match for my opponent's trio of Keenan Allen, Julio Jones, and Kamara (those three AVERAGED 36 between them).  So, now I just need a cool 47 from Eric Weddle tonight for the win.  Sitting in a "must win out" position in this league, it looks like I'm cooked like a post-Thanksgiving turkey.

In another, I simply need a point from the BAL defense to move one step closer to a Week 14 bye.  

Another (PPR Keeper), I'm up 14 with the BAL defense going against Tucker and Watson.  Very TE-friendly scoring (double points for receiving yards).  I made a bone-head move by sitting Mixon for Greg Olsen at the last minute (in my flex spot).  To make matters worse, I had Rudolph also sitting on my bench.  I'm currently sitting in 3rd place at 6-5, but there are four teams within a game.  A loss would probably drop me near the last playoff spot (6th place), or possibly out altogether with a week to play.

These last three are FFL leagues (PPR) on RTSports.... Top four in each league make the playoffs, which start next week.

I need Hopkins and the HOU Defense to score less than 61.  I'm 6-5, and need a win (and some help) to sneak in.  

As long as Woodhead doesn't outscore Miller by 15 or more, I should be in at 8-4.

Finally, thanks to Crabtree, I need about 60 from Hopkins to win.  With a loss, I need some serious help (three other teams, all trailing, need to lose) to grab the final playoff spot.  Longshot, but possible.  

Three contests rely on tonight's game for me:

In one league, I need Lamar Miller to outscore Tucker by 9.7 points (doable)

In another league, I need Tucker to score 4 or less (not likely... has only happened in 2 of Tuckers 10 games this season)

In a third league (non PPR), I need L. Miller and D. Hopkins to combine for 53.5 points (not likely)

No more than 28 from Hopkins to get biggest blowout of the week. It depends on how much Lamar Miller does. The more he does, the less I need from Hopkins. Although, I'm rather certain I'll need something from him (Hopkins), whether it's 6 or 7 catches for 50 yards or something along those lines.

Edited by LuckyBub
Additional comments, correction: 28, not 24

Win, I clinch Playoff spot. Lose, I battle 4 teams for final playoff spot. I'm up by 9.15 pts (non-ppr) against Hopkins & Miller. I'm so screwed, because my team manure the bed.

Brees, Hunt, Gordon, AJ, Baldwin all went to take a dump, in the same week.

I never wish for player 'injuries', but I wouldn't have a problem with some severe food poisoning issues to occur with HOU, just prior to kickoff. ;-)

8 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

I was down 33 going into last night with 2 players left and he was done. I had A.Brown and M.Wallace. No way did I think Brown would put up another point bomb. I'm up 2 now with Wallace left and have secured the season best record. Not only is this the first time I've made the playoffs in this league, I get a bye and some much-needed rest for my main IDP crew. Very stoked .... never would have done this without being sober lol. Never ever. 

I walked in to the evening near even.  Brown put up 40 pts but so did my opponent's QB - Big Ben.  AND he still has the Houston D.  So, I need them to get - 2.07 points tonight.  Unfortunately, as the Commish I turned off negative points in this league.