[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Merry Christmas you Filthy Animals!

CowboysDiehard

On 12/24/2018 at 10:13 AM, Shorttynaz said:

Just introduced my kids to that movie last night.  Still just as good as it was 28 years ago!!  

Merry Christmas errrbody!! 

Should definitely be in the rotation.  We stuck to Elf and A Christmas Story.  I'm thinking next year I'll introduce the then 8-and-7-year-olds to it.  They'll appreciate it more.

Wasn't around the past couple weeks... thank the LORD for lots of vacation time accrued!  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2019 at 3:17 PM, darin3 said:

Should definitely be in the rotation.  We stuck to Elf and A Christmas Story.  I'm thinking next year I'll introduce the then 8-and-7-year-olds to it.  They'll appreciate it more.

Wasn't around the past couple weeks... thank the LORD for lots of vacation time accrued!  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

My kids are 9 & 3.  They both liked Home Alone.  Put on A Christmas Story and neither had any interest.  I was like whats wrong with you two? 

Edited by Shorttynaz

15 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

My kids are 9 & 3.  They both liked Home Alone.  Put on A Christmas Story and neither had any interest.  I was like whats wrong with you two? 

Some people just aren't as into these things. I'm 54, didn't grow up with most of these, I enjoy some of the Christmas movies, including A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and some others, Bad Santa is one of my favorites. My brother is a little over 60, single like me, he will watch some of these, but usually more interested in classics like Its A Wonderful Life. We usually end up watching 1-2 movies when he visits for the week plus of holidays, one from each of our lists. I generally watch most of my favorites every 2-3 years and that's enough.

But then we also enjoy the old Christmas special from our youth like Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Frosty. Mixed in with tons of NFL games, drinking and being crazy. 

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

But then we also enjoy the old Christmas special from our youth like Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Frosty. Mixed in with tons of NFL games, drinking and being crazy. 

Yep, all those are good.  Christmas Vacation is another solid offering.