[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Do You Need/Not Need For Win Tonight?

cade_hall

What do you guys need to happen or not happen tonight in order to secure your win this week? Fortunately my matchup ended before the Cowboys Philly game and I came out with the win and now that puts me at 3-4. What about you all? 

Edit: I just want to say screw Devonta Freeman for getting himself ejected. I lost him and thielen. Who on earth would pick a fight with Aaron Donald?!

Edited by cade_hall

a lobotomy for

- sticking with Ertz instead of Graham

- not plugging Corey Davis in (Huddle info was correct)

- not realizing Latavius Murray would gash the Bears D

Not sure it would matter, after opponent loses Mahomes early Thursday he gets 40 combined from Cook/Diggs and then 30 from Maher & Jags D. Trail by 40 with Robby Anderson. That's about 4TDs and 160 yards, no problem Jets are due. 

Oh well at least Goff got back on track 

3 hours ago, cade_hall said:

Ohhh that's difficult. Not impossible but slim. Good luck nonetheless. Maybe he will have a breakout game!

Used to be easily attainable for him. 100 yards 6 Catches for 40 yards and a TD will do it. 

Up a good 79 points or so, with my Van Noy vs. his Collins and J. McCourty.  I think I'm OK in this one.

In another I need Brady to go absolutely ape-crap.  Need like 59 points.  :lol: 

And finally, need a huge game out of James White while Michel and Jamal Adams remain somewhat limited.  Down 5 going in, I am probably screwed.

Done in all others.

Edited by darin3

Survived. Won by exactly 1.78 points. Finally caught a break in this league.

And I watched Michel scored three TDs on my bench in that league too.

Had my head up my rear when i set that lineup Sun. morning. :bash::lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

8 points from Bell in a PPR high stakes league.  Would bring me to 4-3 (after a 3-1 start).

A-ring-a-ding-ding!  Ring that bell, LeVeon!

F-ing Jets. Made me sweat and stuck watching that sh!!TShow well into the 4th quarter.  At least I get my fantasy win unless that stat change gods are angry.

70yds rushing, 1 rec, 6 yds.  8.6pts  

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

F-ing Jets. Made me sweat and stuck watching that sh!!TShow well into the 4th quarter.  At least I get my fantasy win unless that stat change gods are angry.

70yds rushing, 1 rec, 6 yds.  8.6pts  

Could have turned the game off like the rest of us and Bell still would have scored the points you needed. 

I cannot stand to watch crapy football, even if my team is playing, especially in a night game. Almost turned it off after one quarter. 

20 hours ago, darin3 said:

Up a good 79 points or so, with my Van Noy vs. his Collins and J. McCourty.  I think I'm OK in this one.

In another I need Brady to go absolutely ape-crap.  Need like 59 points.  :lol: 

And finally, need a huge game out of James White while Michel and Jamal Adams remain somewhat limited.  Down 5 going in, I am probably screwed.

Done in all others.

:sadbanana: