[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Earl Thomas Held At Gunpoint By Wife

Back in the Super Bowl years for the Cowboys, several players got together and rented a big house where they would have such parties away from their wives. Gotta cover those tracks better. And don't leave loaded guns at home.

10 minutes ago, DMD said:

Back in the Super Bowl years for the Cowboys, several players got together and rented a big house where they would have such parties away from their wives. Gotta cover those tracks better. And don't leave loaded guns at home.

Exactly, Earl got caught slipping. 

Sounds like the wife handled this well also.  Bring a gun to 'scare him'.  Thinking the gun won't fire without a magazine and has one in the chamber with the safety off (this is what killed Joe Exotic's husband). And another female posse member waving around a knife.  Oh Earl, what have you done 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, DMD said:

Hmm good advice for your son, but not your son-in-law

On 5/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, millworkguy said:

How about, dont cheat on your partner.  

No, its a man's right (especially a rich athlete in their prime...

On 5/8/2020 at 8:47 PM, purplemonster said:

Sounds like the wife handled this well also.  Bring a gun to 'scare him'.  Thinking the gun won't fire without a magazine and has one in the chamber with the safety off (this is what killed Joe Exotic's husband). And another female posse member waving around a knife.  Oh Earl, what have you done 

I love people who are clueless about guns handling guns and threatening others with them. It is what makes America Great.

I've never owned a gun, have only fired a couple that belonged to my brother. One was a 9mm, which I believe carried a round in the chamber, and was warned about "even if the clip isn't in there." (I was in my 20s, and he was right there if I had questions.)