Sign in to follow this  
keggerz

IDP MOCK Participants

If everyone wants to give their AIM Addy I will update this post with everyones info...i have many but dont know if they want that info published...but if you dont have a problem with it...post em

Keg-MisterGmann

AIM - blackjack333d

Yahoo - soccerguy_333

I dunno.... but I think that outta be "jewels28900". just fits better with that hiney avy. :D

xrajncajnx

But only on at night. With such a big draft :bawling: will probably help me out when needed.

josh_aronovitch@yahoo.com during the day

kegz has my cell also.

aim is josharonovitch, but only on at night if/when at home. I'll preselect whenever I will be away from the comp for more than a few hours.

I don't have one, don't plan on having one for the draft. I too, will pre-select once this thing starts moving.

I sent Sarge the email address, which is the best way to get in touch with me tomorrow. If someone needs my cell number just in case, send a PM and I'll pass it along.

Edit to say: I'm out for the evening--I'll check first thing in the AM.

Edited by gilthorp

will ck in btwn 9:30 and 10 am EDT

Aim: jeffspain2

cell: 615-335-1480

If anyone knows they are going to be gone for a period of time or wont be back til such a time please post it here...kinda like i did a few posts earlier

I have a party in my store from 5-6 so during that time i will be away from the pc but will preselect prior to the party if i can

I have a party in my store from 5-6 so during that time i will be away from the pc but will preselect prior to the party if i can

812926[/snapback]

By the looks of your first pick, I would say that you were partying several hours prior to making your selection...

By the looks of your first pick, I would say that you were partying several hours prior to making your selection...

812933[/snapback]

very happy with my 1st pick....RB seems to be very deep I think there was a chance rajn was going to go RB WR and i didnt see much diff in the 3 rbs so I will gladly take the one that rajn leaves or if he goes RB WR then i have to pick from the 2