[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Wife's ebay auction

KevinL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm...... I don't quite know what to say besides, I wouldn't pay $75 bucks to ship most anything NONETHELESS for some stuck together fish sticks. Good luck with this and keep me updated if someone actually buys them. I will use it as the first official sign of the apocolypse.

Salutations,

Pete

I could easily imagine the local newspaper writing a story that makes your wife look like an idiot. Good luck!

I think that's exactly why the newspaper is interested. If it were me, no way would I let my wife do the interview. Nothing good can come of it. I would have eaten those fish sticks before my wife could even think about doing this.

I think that's exactly why the newspaper is interested. If it were me, no way would I let my wife do the interview. Nothing good can come of it. I would have eaten those fish sticks before my wife could even think about doing this.

LOL

What ever happened to "there's no such thing as bad publicity" ?

Kev, you got to let us know how the interview goes. Please provide a link if it actually makes it way to print or video.

And go buy your wife a van for crying out loud. In some countries, making your wife sell fish sticks on ebay for a van is domestic abuse.

Kev, you got to let us know how the interview goes. Please provide a link if it actually makes it way to print or video.

And go buy your wife a van for crying out loud. In some countries, making your wife sell fish sticks on ebay for a van is domestic abuse.

She just called to say it will be on the front page of tomorrow's Chronicle Telegram.