[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

X-Men: The Last Stand

rajncajn

apparently they said Gambit was in the last movie...and they only had Jubilee in 2 scenes....one was an extra scene on the bonus disc....

but in the trailer, the Juggernaut scenes where he runs through walls is pretty tight and contrary to recent reports, don't count out an X-MEN 4 just yet...

www.comicbookmovie.com is where you can find stuff out as it happens..

i heard instead of another x-men movie they'll have spin-offs. i read that hugh jackman already has signed to do a wolverine movie.

1360086[/snapback]

yeah, Wolverine and a Magneto movie as a youth..

but this news was on top of those 2...

I saw Beast, Angel, Phoenix, Shadowcat, and Juggernaut in the trailer... I just hope they develop the characters better like in 2 than 1. You can only get so much into a 2 hour movie before it becomes a lame menagerie of mutants and their powers.

I saw Beast, Angel, Phoenix, Shadowcat, and Juggernaut in the trailer...  I just hope they develop the characters better like in 2 than 1.  You can only get so much into a 2 hour movie before it becomes a lame menagerie of mutants and their powers.

1360097[/snapback]

I heard that was their reason for not putting Gambit in. His character has such a strong following that they couldn't fit him into the movie without short-changing his fans. Don't know if that's any indication about the character development, but it's definately a good sign.

I know they plan on a Weapon X movie, as Wolverine can stand alone just fine, as he is Marvels second most popular charecter behind Spidey. What burns my ass is the ruined the Hulk franchise with the 1st flick, as the Hulk must battle other gamma giants, and not having A-Bomb(the Abomination) in the 1st flick, was a hugh mistake. The X-Franchise pretty much left the Phoenix saga primed and ready to go at the end of X2. FF is primed and I enjoyed the 1st movie, Iron Man is most likely a go, and Ghost Rider should be, or could be good as well. DC is just getting back started with Batman Begins, and I hope the talk about "Worlds Finest" a Batman/Supes flick will come to fruition.

I know they plan on a Weapon X movie, as Wolverine can stand alone just fine, as he is Marvels second most popular charecter behind Spidey. What burns my ass is the ruined the Hulk franchise with the 1st flick, as the Hulk must battle other gamma giants, and not having A-Bomb(the Abomination) in the 1st flick, was a hugh mistake. The X-Franchise pretty much left the Phoenix saga primed and ready to go at the end of X2. FF is primed and I enjoyed the 1st movie, Iron Man is most likely a go, and Ghost Rider should be, or could be good as well. DC is just getting back started with Batman Begins, and I hope the talk about "Worlds Finest" a Batman/Supes flick will come to fruition.

1360273[/snapback]

apparently the Hulk sequel is going to be handled alot better with a new director...I forget who it is...

and in the F4 sequel, expect to see Silver Surfer and Galactus....and in the Spidey sequel, he finishes the movie in the Venom costume...and that will lead to spiderman 4....

also in Batman Begins news...I hear that Paul Bettany is the front runner for the Joker and Jake Gyllenhal or Hugh Jackman will take on Harvey Dent's role...

and in the Spidey sequel, he finishes the movie in the Venom costume...and that will lead to spiderman 4

1360352[/snapback]

i saw the teaser photo sony sent out for spidey 3, where he's in a black costume. much debate over whether it's the venom costume. i'm hoping it is.