[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Relay For Life

ChuckB

I have joined a team for the "Relay For Life". It's a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. I am actually DJ'ing it with my partner and he has put a team together for the walk.

Together we're trying to raise some money and my personal goal is $500. I don't know if that's possible but I got about 2 months to do it. Through the Relay's website each of us team members are able to set up our own personal donation page. So if anyone is interested in helping us reach our goal you can go HERE to my donation page and take it from there.

Thanks in advance for your help and Thanks to DMD & WW for letting me do this, you guys rock :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a Relay for Life a few years ago and raised all sorts of moola for the ACS. If you're still collecting after I get back from my wallet-shrinking honeymoon, I'll try helpin' out. :doh:

:tup:

Have fun on your honey :D

:D

Hey Chuck,

Good stuff. I'll check out the website when I get home, it actually won't work on my laptop, I think I have Flash problems :unsure.

Anyway, my wife and I are Co-Captains of our Relay for Life team for the Allen Park event which is May 19th/20th. This is our 4th year I believe.

I'll help your team and maybe you could help our team.

We are doing a bowling fundraiser on April 14th. Maybe you and Puddy can get a team together. I can send you an email of the event flyer if you are interested.

Jay

Anyway, my wife and I are Co-Captains of our Relay for Life team for the Allen Park event which is May 19th/20th.

We are doing a bowling fundraiser on April 14th. Maybe you and Puddy can get a team together. I can send you an email of the event flyer if you are interested.

Jay

Hopefully you can get away for a few hours for a Tiger game on that Sunday. :D

Let us know the info on the bowling fundraiser. We can try and get our team to do it.

I've made into third top fundraiser position in two days :D

ChiefJay make sure you let me know specifics on your bowling fundraiser so I can try to make it and if needed try to get some people to come. And it looks like we will be having a fundraiser at the Zodiac Club either next month or beginning of May which my partner and I will be DJ'ing. We'll be selling tickets as soon as I finalize a date so I'll let you know and maybe you can get some peeps to show up.

Thanks,

Chuck

I've made into third top fundraiser position in two days :D

ChiefJay make sure you let me know specifics on your bowling fundraiser so I can try to make it and if needed try to get some people to come. And it looks like we will be having a fundraiser at the Zodiac Club either next month or beginning of May which my partner and I will be DJ'ing. We'll be selling tickets as soon as I finalize a date so I'll let you know and maybe you can get some peeps to show up.

Thanks,

Chuck

Good stuff Chuck. I am sending the email to Puddy. I don't have your email address, PM me with it.

Good Luck to you and your partner on the DJ'ing. Will you guys only be playing Wham, Queen, and NKOTB?

What kind of fundriaser at the Zodiac Club? We can take this offline.

Havent checked the link yet but was curious if you can send funds from paypal..Is that possible ?

Edited by whomper

Havent checked the link yet but was curious if you can send funds from paypal..Is that possible ?

Whomp if you're interested you can Paypal me and I can do it in your name and if so PM me and let me know if it's in memory/honor of someone.

I actually have a PayPal debit card with a Mastercard logo so I can use it anywhere.......Makes it easy to spend yer poker money :D

Good stuff Chuck. I am sending the email to Puddy. I don't have your email address, PM me with it.

Good Luck to you and your partner on the DJ'ing. Will you guys only be playing Wham, Queen, and NKOTB?

What kind of fundriaser at the Zodiac Club? We can take this offline.

Well also lots of Elton John.

Whomp if you're interested you can Paypal me and I can do it in your name and if so PM me and let me know if it's in memory/honor of someone.

I actually have a PayPal debit card with a Mastercard logo so I can use it anywhere.......Makes it easy to spend yer poker money :D

Give me your email and ill paypal you a donation

Give me your email and ill paypal you a donation

+1

:D

He's probably getting drunk on 25 cents green beer :D

Well it wasn't green but I did get drunk :D

Anyway my PayPal e-mail is djdenniswebb@yahoo.com just remember to put in the message your name (if you want me to include it) and if you would like the donation to be in memory/honor of someone.

And again I really appreciate all of my fellow Huddlers generosity, this place never ceases to amaze me :tup: