[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atomic the Political Activist

wiegie

Buncha gheys...

As someone who also has red hair, I'd like to drop the leader of the thing when he talks about it being racist, etc.

He needs a reality check.

That being said, watching those girls chant 'red on red" was very hot. :D

As someone who also has red hair, I'd like to drop the leader of the thing when he talks about it being racist, etc.

He needs a reality check.

That being said, watching those girls chant 'red on red" was very hot. :D

It was a joke. That was part of an improv mob group. They are the same people who flooded Best Buy with people in beige pants and blue golf shirts, just to confuse people into thinking everyone was an employee.

It was a joke. That was part of an improv mob group. They are the same people who flooded Best Buy with people in beige pants and blue golf shirts, just to confuse people into thinking everyone was an employee.

OK - that's funny, the Best Buy thing. Didn't mean to dis your group though, if you're getting good response from it then good for you. :D

OK - that's funny, the Best Buy thing. Didn't mean to dis your group though, if you're getting good response from it then good for you. :D

In case it wasn't posted here (but I think it was)

http://www.improveverywhere.com/2006/04/23/best-buy/

They all went in with blue golf shirts and khakis and just stood at the end caps. They were told not to directly act like employees, and not claim to be employees, but if someone asked them for help, they could try to help them out.

Eventually the store freaked out and kicked them all out. The managers were freaking out.

In case it wasn't posted here (but I think it was)

http://www.improveverywhere.com/2006/04/23/best-buy/

They all went in with blue golf shirts and khakis and just stood at the end caps. They were told not to directly act like employees, and not claim to be employees, but if someone asked them for help, they could try to help them out.

Eventually the store freaked out and kicked them all out. The managers were freaking out.

Was posted a couple times.

there was another case that they all wore red to Target.

As I often say:

"My people are of the north... where the shadows run long, and the sun is feared."

A former crimson-haired co-op of mine would raise his hand above his eyes (like a sun shield) and squint... he called that the Redhead Gang Sign.