[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unsolicited endorsement

DMD

Those things are pretty good. I have to admit, they are really good. Not sure how long they will make them since it seems wierd ordering a sandwich for pick up or delivery, but they are pretty good for $5.

The bread here is nothing like the crust, they use hoagie rolls or something. I had the Italian one without the peppers and thought it was great and so did my son.

The bread here is nothing like the crust, they use hoagie rolls or something. I had the Italian one without the peppers and thought it was great and so did my son.

duh, everything is better in Texas

Can you doctor is up with veggies like at subway?

The italian comes with ham, pepparoni and salami, provolone cheese and three kinds of peppers but I had them make it without the peppers. But it is not like subway in that you could throw on a ton of different things.

As a sidenote, the Subway BMT toasted is a good sandwich as well and is what the Dominos Italian sandwich is patterned after.

Those things are pretty good. I have to admit, they are really good. Not sure how long they will make them since it seems wierd ordering a sandwich for pick up or delivery, but they are pretty good for $5.

they will make them in 6" or 12" :wacko:

and yes, i agree, they are very tasty....and i like the bread choices too

We used to make these at the pizza place I worked at in college. We also made calzones. The calzones were made with the pizza dough. The grilled subs were made on rolls bought from a local bakery. I would guess Domino's is doing something similar. That would account for the differences in sub buns.

Got that food poisoning a few months ago from a Subway shop out in Cali...had both sliced tomatoes and jalapenos on it. FDA thought it was the tomatoes at first and then finally isolated it down to tainted jalapenos from Mexico.

I can't even look at a Subway now with out gagging...that was some nasty stuff.

+1 That's my choice when I'm too lazy to make my own.

It's about time people started to figure out that toasting sandwiches was da bomb. I miss the hogies in Pittsburgh. Nothing like going to the local pizza parlor and ordering an Italian hoagie. Toasted right in the brick pizza oven and mmmmmm, are they ever good.

The italian comes with ham, pepparoni and salami, provolone cheese and three kinds of peppers but I had them make it without the peppers. But it is not like subway in that you could throw on a ton of different things.

As a sidenote, the Subway BMT toasted is a good sandwich as well and is what the Dominos Italian sandwich is patterned after.

You eat at Dominos AND Subway?

Now I see: you simply have no taste buds.

:wacko: