[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple names child Adolf Hitler

chester

Disabilities, the couple says, have left both out of work: Heath Campbell can't landscape or pump gas because he has emphysema, and Deborah can't waitress because she has a bad back. They live on Social Security payments.

And we're paying for it too. :wacko:

Kids always make fun of other kids. This is going to be interesting when Adolf gets to be school age.

The Campbells said they wanted their children to have unique names and didn't expect the names to cause problems. Despite the cake refusal, the Campbells said they don't expect the names to cause problems later, such as when the children start school.

"By the time they get to school, they will already have been damaged," Gordon said. "Any parent that would impose such horrific names on their children is mentally ill, and they would be affecting their children from the day they were born. Only a crazy person would do that.

That ain't right.

Disabilities, the couple says, have left both out of work: Heath Campbell can't landscape or pump gas because he has emphysema, and Deborah can't waitress because she has a bad back. They live on Social Security payments.

And we're paying for it too. :wacko:

:judgejudyvoice: "I guess your back wasn't too bad to have 3 babies!" :judgejudyvoice:

These people are sick. I guess all the pictures of the Holocaust were done in the same studio as the moon landing.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, devil's advocate maybe but while it's clear the parents are a pair of idiot racists, the kids don't seem to be in any way mistreated beyond the names. They look pretty healthy and happy in the video. What right does the state have to remove the three of them?

OK, devil's advocate maybe but while it's clear the parents are a pair of idiot racists, the kids don't seem to be in any way mistreated beyond the names. They look pretty healthy and happy in the video. What right does the state have to remove the three of them?

No one can answer that without seeing the Family Services report.

i would guess that due to the nature and symbolism of the names, that these people are subjecting their kids to a lifetime of abuse.... :wacko:

No one can answer that without seeing the Family Services report.

Probably.

i would guess that due to the nature and symbolism of the names, that these people are subjecting their kids to a lifetime of abuse.... :wacko:

So, does ANY name have to be accepted by the registering authority? What if someone wanted to call their kid Wheelnut Spare Tire, like Puddy might, for instance?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

So, does ANY name have to be accepted by the registering authority? What if someone wanted to call their kid Wheelnut Spare Tire, like Puddy might, for instance?

I had heard years ago that, at least in Jersey, as long as the name didn't contain profanity or numbers it was legal.

Probably.

i agree with you. but the hatred that these names represent might be the last straw.