[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Ultimate Mock Challenge #11 sign up

DMD

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, for some reason, I thought it was pretty much all on the same page before, where you could see what picks were made, offer stupid comments to the picks, who's up next, etc...

I got it now.

Thanks, for some reason, I thought it was pretty much all on the same page before, where you could see what picks were made, offer stupid comments to the picks, who's up next, etc...

I got it now.

908612[/snapback]

yer up

Man, this really is like a real draft only without the beer. I know I barely knew how to use the site, but lets move this along a little.

Of course I haven't preselected yet for the middle rounds when I'm on my way home. That should be interesting. :D

I was glad that Julius Jones fell to me at 1.15. Portis almost slipped all the way to me but went at 13. Lots of upisde with that Jones. I had planned on taking Moss or TO at 2.2 but Kenny went WR/WR at the turn. So, I took the last 2nd tier type Rb on the board in Tiki. Julius and Tiki is not a bad start coming out of the 15 hole in the draft, imo.

I've never had P.Manning on my team ever, but slipping to 1.9, I guess I couldn't pass him up. Hard for me not to take a RB with my first pick, if this was my local I may have had to go with K.Jones.

how do you preselect newayz?

this is my first mfl draft...

908683[/snapback]

if you try to draft and it is not your turn, it automatically becomes a preselect plus you can order your choices

That's one hot chick you are sporting there, spain.  Way hotter than the squatting schoolgirl :D

908707[/snapback]

She is a typical democrat!

What is "18 inches" huddle name?

DMD: Please go ahead and pick for this "18 inches" guy. He didnt use his huddle name which makes it really difficult on the rest of us. He knew his pick was coming up and didnt preselect. Lets get this thing going..

Darin, you have to be getting hungry, has to be about lunchtime for you.

908730[/snapback]

:D You're right, it's my "normal" lunchtime, but had pizza delivered today - and I was hungry early so it hit the spot. :D

:D Who is this 18 inches fella... I'm ready to pick!!!

:D You're right, it's my "normal" lunchtime, but had pizza delivered today - and I was hungry early so it hit the spot.  :D

:D  Who is this 18 inches fella... I'm ready to pick!!!

908742[/snapback]

It's probably more like 1.8 inches some 13 year old kid playing video games now and forgot about the draft.