[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Ultimate Mock Challenge #11 sign up

DMD

Here is the mock homepage at MFL

This will be a 16 team mock using standard performance scoring (no reception points).

Rosters: 2 QB, 5 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DEF

Starting: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, PK and DEF

This is a great test of your skills and after this, a 12 team draft will seem to be stuffed with studs by comparison.

I will step in to keep it moving or obviously it could take a long time so please use preselects.

If you want a team, please post your email address and team name in this thread along with the spot you want.

Thanks and take a chance here to see what a team with no real depth is all about!

1 purple84

2 loaf

3 wizards

4 rez

5 bookerb

6 brady's bunch

7 swampnuts

8 Stargazer

9 chiefjay

10 caveman nick

11 demonknight

12 darin3

13 18 inches

14 nogohawk

15 Spain

16 kennyg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't get cute and use yer fantasy team name, instead please use yer huddle screen name... so we know who you are and can nudge you to make a pick if we're hung up on you. thanks

Edited by loaf

DMD - I know I've probably been in far too many of these, but I am in my first 16-team league this season and I think mock drafting one would be a big help. And with the IDP one stalled for now, I have plenty of time to take part in this. If you don't mind me taking part, I'll take #12. And let the Huddlers' flambaying of me begin. :D

Loaf, let me know if you want my IM, may be helpful as I have that on all the time when on the puter.

908256[/snapback]

I only have ICQ. I have a call coming up at 3 that should last an hour to an hour and a half. I've preselected round 1 and will go into it again before the call to see where we're at...

DMD - I know I've probably been in far too many of these, but I am in my first 16-team league this season and I think mock drafting one would be a big help.  And with the IDP one stalled for now, I have plenty of time to take part in this.  If you don't mind me taking part, I'll take #12.  And let the Huddlers' flambaying of me begin.  :D

908264[/snapback]

Me too - I'll take spot #14 if still available - you still have my email from the previous draft?

nogohawk

i'll take the 13 hole if its still available. email is itspaulie426@yahoo.com.

i will be around the next 3 afternoons. with 16 people, its pretty easy to predraft too i would think.

i'd like my team name to either be circus p e n i s, or 18 inches of pain. :D

just kidding.....crispirons is fine.

Edited by crispirons

DMD - I know I've probably been in far too many of these, but I am in my first 16-team league this season and I think mock drafting one would be a big help.  And with the IDP one stalled for now, I have plenty of time to take part in this.  If you don't mind me taking part, I'll take #12.  And let the Huddlers' flambaying of me begin.  :D

908264[/snapback]

why am i picturing arnold horshack (sp) from welcome back kotter. oooo,oooo,oooo.