[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Ultimate Mock Challenge #11 sign up

DMD

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't that what I said on page one? these guys suck

908780[/snapback]

yup, you did, and i agree.... :D

FYI:

My AOL IM name = blackjack333d

I will be putting preselects in before hittin' the sack tonight, as I'm on the west coast and don't typically wake up until 7:30... halfway through your east coaster's morning (prime drafting time)...

Edited by darin3

yup, you did, and i agree.... :D

FYI:

My AOL IM name = blackjack333d

I will be putting preselects in before hittin' the sack tonight, as I'm on the west coast and don't typically wake up until 7:30... halfway through your east coaster's morning (prime drafting time)...

908791[/snapback]

He did say, just kidding, just put crispy, not that it matters, still no preselects. Something crazy must have happened, impromptu meeting. Unlike Crispy to do this. I thought for sure it was some clown visiting the huddle for the first time.

im gunna be leaving work in like a half hour and have some things to do tonight so I wont be back on till the morn, if you guys would like I could turn my pics over to someone who'll be on longer or we could wrap it up after round 2 and set a time for tommorow...

i can't believe all the wr's that i preselected went....and culpepper too. i was doing really well in the poker tourney and again ran into a whoe slew of second best hands. got ridiculous. i would call others all in with ace, jack....someone would have ace queen. king jack against king queen. very frustrated right now. again....sorry for the delay.

i can't believe all the wr's that i preselected went....and culpepper too.  i was doing really well in the poker tourney and again ran into a whoe slew of second best hands.  got ridiculous.  i would call others all in with ace, jack....someone would have ace queen.  king jack against king queen.  very frustrated right now.  again....sorry for the delay.

908883[/snapback]

Bill Gates called it "Windows" for a reason. You can open different windows that are all running different programs. While playing poker, just minimize the screen and check to see where you are in the draft. See, very simple... :D

Bill Gates called it "Windows" for a reason.  You can open different windows that are all running different programs.  While playing poker, just minimize the screen and check to see where you are in the draft.  See, very simple... :D

908906[/snapback]

yes, but what i use is a mac. and, its prehistoric os. when i play poker, having multiple windows open slows down the card game too much. i will be upgrading at some point in the very near future. i didn't foresee culp, chad, owens, moss all going before 2.5. not too many rb freaks here.

yes, but what i use is a mac.  and, its prehistoric os.  when i play poker, having multiple windows open slows down the card game too much.  i will be upgrading at some point in the very near future. i didn't foresee culp, chad, owens, moss all going before 2.5.  not too many rb freaks here.

908993[/snapback]

:D

I am also on a Mac. This one. And it's awesome.

Yes, but you are completely out of sinc with the rest of the world.  And that sucks!

909036[/snapback]

:D

Speaking of being out of SYNC... where the he|| is jay? Was supposed to be home an hour ago... perhaps he got a flat and Michigan's Triple-A isn't as good as Puddy said. :D

Edit: Oh, there he is. :D

Edited by darin3