[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B. Edwards father is an idiot

BigTen

Just heard him on the radio, what an a$$. He thinks that B.E. has not missed much with his hold-out from training camp. According to dad, training camp is needed for kickers and others to get their timing down. The QB will get his timing down with the other WR so that will not be a problem with the QB passes even without Braylon. The only thing that Braylon has missed is the contact and the soreness which will not hurt him much at all. Dad thinks that in preseason you do not see any hidden coverages, therefore it de not matter what you missed? He also said that Braylon will be a better pro than college WR.

Dad is really stuck on himself and Braylon (that part I cannot fault him, after all it is his son). It is amazing that Dad thinks that Braylon can just step in whenever he wants and he will just fit in and be the best as if there will be no adjustment. He made it sould like the pro game will be no problem for Braylon, as if there is no difference between pro and college. Dad made me dislike Braylon even more now.

Seeing as Braylon has played at an elite level at every level he's played at, and his father has experiance in the game... I don't know, I think he's got more knowledge than any of us... Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

923634[/snapback]

Just because he has played at Michigan does not mean that he can just step in with no adjustments what so ever. That is what Dad made it sould like. I do not care if he played or not. I guess that he had no adjstments to make when he first played, right?

My point is, Braylon will have an adjustemnt in the pros. The game is faster, rougher, and more complex. Anyone who thiks different is fooling themselves. I did not have to play to make that conclusion.

I think he will be a solid WR but not a stud.

Just because he has played at Michigan does not mean that he can just step in with no adjustments what so ever.  That is what Dad made it sould like.  I do not care if he played or not.  I guess that he had no adjstments to make when he first played, right? 

My point is, Braylon will have an adjustemnt in the pros.  The game is faster, rougher, and more complex.  Anyone who thiks different is fooling themselves.  I did not have to play to make that conclusion. 

I think he will be a solid WR but not a stud.

923665[/snapback]

Im not saying that there won't be adjustments, im simply stating that Braylon isnt an average rookie receiver... He's played at in insane level, plus spent four years in a pro style offense... Lets not forget the Browns havent played there first pre season game yet... I think you're just jumping the gun a bit.

Edwards Sr. comments doesnt make him an a$$, ignorant perhaps, but not an a$$.

923754[/snapback]

He and Mr. Winslow should get along real well.

I don't care what Braylon or his dad are like. I've been a life long, suffering Brown's fan, and any glimmer of hope I can get...I'll take. Obviously it won't be this year, but it's good to see them moving in a positive direction. You know our motto for the Cavs, Indians, and Browns..."wait 'till next year!" Sigh.

I don't care what Braylon or his dad are like. I've been a life long, suffering Brown's fan, and any glimmer of hope I can get...I'll take. Obviously it won't be this year, but it's good to see them moving in a positive direction. You know our motto for the Cavs, Indians, and Browns..."wait 'till next year!" Sigh.

924414[/snapback]

The Browns finally have the front office and coaching staff to build a solid franchise... Give it three years, and the Browns will be making some noise. Edwards is a gamebreaker... I don't see him slowing down in the NFL.

Charlie Frye (in a year or two)

925418[/snapback]

I like Frye and let's hope he gets the chance he deserves. That said, Edwards dropped a lot of easy catches and clutch catches during his years in Michigan. He needs to have more focus in the NFL or he will be a average recevier at best.

What we all have to remember here, is Bigten is a sparty. Hes still sore about

last years UM vs sparty game. When Edwards lite up there secondary in the last 8 minutes of the game. I cant really blame him, it was a tough loss.

:D Just kidding

What we all have to remember here, is Bigten is a sparty. Hes still sore about

last years UM vs sparty game.  When Edwards lite up there secondary in the last 8 minutes  of the game.  I cant really blame him, it was a tough loss.

:D  Just kidding

928694[/snapback]

You had to bring that up :D ? and yes I am a SPARTAN :D

Kind of how I felt, after that clock thing. You need to change your name, from Bigten to Sparty, Or something along those lines. If u were a bigten fan, you would want Bigten players, to do well in the Nfl, and Bigten teams to play well

in bowl games. Etc...