[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WTD Avg 2005 Projection Spreadsheet -- updated

rhino

Here's the link to download the spreadsheet.

Here's the link to find out what the above link is all about.

This update includes some projection updates, and some changes in the conditional formatting on the One Pager tabs.

Tip for the week:

Once you have updated the spreadsheet with your scoring, weights, own projections, sorts, etc, and you're ready for your draft... feel free to delete the One Pager and Draft tab that doesn't apply to your league (TE-reqd vs non-TE-reqd). Do a "Save As..."; Exit; and try to reopen it.

I do not have any problems with this, and it reduces the overall size of your spreadsheet.

ENJOY

one question. how is LT's average pick 2.23?

930161[/snapback]

Interesting. I'll have to take a look at that, to determine if it's the spreadsheet formulas messing that up, or if its's the input from MFL.

Good catch.

Interesting.  I'll have to take a look at that, to determine if it's the spreadsheet formulas messing that up, or if its's the input from MFL.

Good catch.

931728[/snapback]

oh my bad. i was looking at the wrong part. i think. the white area for average pick is 2.23. the yellow area is 1.02. what is the difference between them

A nit ... but when you are tracking a draft it highlights the corresponding row on the one pager for a player selected. The color used can not be overriden (easily). However, you only highlight part of the row which means, the anal guy that I am, I have to highlight the rest of the row. Not that big of a deal but bothersome, especially since I have to select the color you used from the menu drop down instead off off the tool bar.

bump for great effort...

will come in very handy...

now if can just tweak this for distance scoring method

-UNVMe

935799[/snapback]

There's a column in the "RANK" tabs to adjust the scoring, as you see fit. It handles these extra scoring issues (like distance, bonuses for 300 yds passing, etc), that are not really projected a great deal, but used in your league.

A nit ... but when you are tracking a draft it highlights the corresponding row on the one pager for a player selected.  The color used can not be overriden (easily).  However, you only highlight part of the row which means, the anal guy that I am, I have to highlight the rest of the row.  Not that big of a deal but bothersome, especially since I have to select the color you used from the menu drop down instead off off the tool bar.

932937[/snapback]

Grits, this is a good point, and it wasn't recently changed. The "highlight" does NOT go all the way across the player's row. This is BECAUSE there is other conditional formatting involved on that ONE PAGER tab, which hides the "-1%", "98" and "99" values. I have not had time to see if these 2 different conditional formatting rules can coexist. Also, I haven't found a way to "customize" the highlight easily, unless going thru conditional formatting. If you find an easy way, feel free to let me know.

To find the color I used, click on a cell, on the ONE PAGER tab, a cell containing a name, go to "Format > Conditional formmating...".

Hope this helps.