[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman Green possibly suspended!?!

Fenokee

Yah we wouldn't want a wife beater off the streets now would we. :D

959838[/snapback]

Just so you're aware, this isn't the first time Green's wife has called the police on him.

Two other instances come to mind. Once where when the police got there, she was the one charged with battery as only Ahman had any physical evidence of damage. Cut lip & bloody nose I believe. Another time she called the police on him, he was arrested. But when the DA wanted her to testify against him, she refused and wanted the charges dropped.

Point is, this woman is a freakin' psycho and Green is smart to finally be divorcing her.

Brad Hopkins, OT, Tennessee Titans, punched his old lady in the grill this summer and got probation. He got suspended for 1 game, the opener against the Steelers, for the domesitc abuse case. I imagine that is what Green will get as well...

Isn't Ahman Green some sort of Batman freak?  I seem to remeber that from a MNF feature done on him last year.

"Mrs. Green...KAPOW!!!"

959968[/snapback]

yes.

Then the Packers draft another Batman in A Carroll last year.

Jail time is not the problem.  Green would face an NFL suspension under the personal-conduct policy if he is convicted or pleads no contest to any charges.  His atty can't do anything about it.

959795[/snapback]

Sorry guys--that was my hubby's reply--I let him use my account for FF and betting info--he's just scared that he drafted Green as his #1 RB; he had 1st pick in our 12-team draft and chose to get Peyton--on the way back he passed up on Rudi, Westbrook, Jordan, Chris Brown, Dunn Cadillac, Foster, Anderson, TJ, Taylor----the list goes on and on while I'm reading our draft board. I told him the same thing--this won't have anything to do w/ his atty's once Tagliabu takes a stand. Guess he should have read the Huddle info last May when this all went down. I'm laughing all the way to the bank (so far) with LT2 in my pocket.

below is an update i just saw ..I think Green plays and avoids suspension ( i hope so as i have him ) :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 31 2005 4:20PM

Andy Nelesen, of the Green Bay Press Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers RB Ahman Green signed an agreement Wednesday, Aug. 31, to avoid a domestic violence conviction. Green was charged May 10 with misdemeanor disorderly conduct following an argument on April 25, with his wife. Had Green been convicted on the charge, he would have faced up to 90 days in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. The agreement Green signed states that he must "complete meaningful counseling," perform 100 ho urs of community service and stay out of trouble. If Green complies, prosecutors will move to dismiss the case in one year.

Fantasy Impact: This doesn't sound like it will lead to a league suspension, so expect Green to play a full season, barring injury.

Source: KFFL.com

:D