[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Real Football in 1 WEEK!

PantherDave

Well we are one week away from Raiders at Pats, and a new season will be officially under way (still not sold on the Thursday night opener, or maybe still adjusting) for 2005. I look forward to the Vodka Collins to Blue Moon Moss chemistry to perhaps unfold. The enigma that is the Pat's DT ( they enigma'ed Farve pretty good) to show us the 05 version of Bill Ball. Lamont Jordan-spotlight game..shine or fizzle???? Should be a decent if not good game to watch FF wise as well. Peace PD.

Unfortunately I'll have to watch the game on the Raider homer network.

Hopefully it will be broadcast by fox. I cannot stand to listen to the raider homers broadcast a game.

They are playing so good in preseason, loss to the niners :D

My money will be on the Patriots to clean the field up with their butts.

I have to get make my bets for this weeks games. The raiders are giving 5.5 to New Orleans.

Im sure the Saints wont play well with all that is happening back home.

LOL I think I am starting Willie Parker soley based on that matchup. 

Very excited for real games - like boner excited.    :D

963179[/snapback]

Okay, ummm...could've gone without that comment but I get your point. After watching the Steelers in preseason, man I hope they can put it together, because Roth doesn't look good at all. Titans could actually win this game, but it's probably a long shot.

Here we go!!!! (insert Monday night football theme) :D

Well we are one week away from Raiders at Pats, and a new season will be officially under way (still not sold on the Thursday night opener, or maybe still adjusting) for 2005. I look forward to the Vodka Collins to Blue Moon Moss chemistry to perhaps unfold. The enigma that is the Pat's DT ( they enigma'ed Farve pretty good) to show us the 05 version of Bill Ball. Lamont Jordan-spotlight game..shine or fizzle???? Should be a decent if not good game to watch FF wise as well. Peace PD.

961631[/snapback]

what did he say? :D

Very excited for real games

963179[/snapback]

I dunno, I saw a team from my home area beat the stuffing out of a city team last night, and I'm watching the Badgers push around Bowling Green right now.

I'm excited for the NFL (not to mention fantasy) to kick off, but IMO there's plenty of "real" football to be enjoyed before (and after) Thursday.

I do like the excitement of the NFL season kicking off a week or two after HS and college though - it's sorta like a pilot saying "we have reached cruising altitude"