[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This site has turned into a bunch of cry babies

kevfish

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the advice forum divided into two catigories. One for those that have thousands of posts and seem to think they know it all, and one for the rest of us

962408[/snapback]

F'n newbie.......

Sorry Kev...couldnt resist. :D

No problem Rocker. I am all for a little fun and entertainment here. It is just the constant coments from those with thousands of posts putting new bees down. If there was a seperate forum for them they could all respond to eachother about how smart they are- of course they would not have thousands of posts then

I would like to see the advice forum divided into two catigories. One for those that have thousands of posts and seem to think they know it all, and one for the rest of us

962408[/snapback]

I don't have thousands of posts, but I do know everything there is to know about fantasy football. Where should I go?

I kid ...I kid....

My 2-cents:

1. Bashing a poster for a stupid post or a crappy team is perfectly acceptable. (At least it is particpation)

2. Starting posts about: "I'm sick of these RTM/WDIS/Newbie advice posts" is a waste of time. This is the FF advice forum. People post here to get advice.

There are no such things as stupid questions, just inquisitve idiots.

You have chosen to ignore kevfish. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder kevfish

962527[/snapback]

amazing that this crap still goes on here . . .

This site has turned into a bunch of cry babies

962408[/snapback]

Pot.. meet kettle

Dude, shut your pie hole. For once and for all. Your probably the most annoying tool here (maybe a close second to Blitz, who you seemingly have a hard on for). Get over the post count obsession, and either contribute to these forums, or cork it.

Anyone who spends time here knows that there are a lot of posters, some with high post counts, and some with low post counts, that give good information. The only people that are hung up on post counts are insecure people such as yourself.

Dude, shut your pie hole. For once and for all. Your probably the most annoying tool here (maybe a close second to Blitz, who you seemingly have a hard on for). Get over the post count obsession, and either contribute to these forums, or cork it.

Anyone who spends time here knows that there are a lot of posters, some with high post counts, and some with low post counts, that give good information. The only people that are hung up on post counts are insecure people such as yourself.

962796[/snapback]

On top of that we haven't hit the 1st week yet. Once the games start the board will change from the rate my teams to the WDIS.....and Hugh's help line :D

What we don't need is people Beatchin' about peoples attitudes (directed towards Kev, not Hugh), it only adds to the crap that you are complaining about.

Is it the 8th yet?

:D

On top of that we haven't hit the 1st week yet.  Once the games start the board will change from the rate my teams to the WDIS.....and Hugh's help line  :D

What we don't need is people Beatchin' about peoples attitudes (directed towards Kev, not Hugh), it only adds to the crap that you are complaining about.

Is it the 8th yet?

962820[/snapback]

I could care less what u think we need

962796[/snapback]

"Dude, shut your pie hole" sounds like something a kid would say- Did it take u all day to think of that hugh?

I could care less what u think we need

962856[/snapback]

Good, then you'll get no more advice from me, and yes I have given you advice recently.