[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB-Det thread

Chavez

Couple early observations:

- GB is keeping K Jones bottled up fairly well

- GB passing O looks solid

- GB is NOT running a lot or particularly well

- Det has WRs running open all over the place

whos watching this game - is roy williams even there?

Harrington keeps missing his passes to him.

983049[/snapback]

Harrington is not even close on a lot of these passes.

983077[/snapback]

He has looked bad, but on a lot of those passes he doesn't have room to follow through and the ball is ending up short.

The game is just plain ugly. If I didn't love the Pack so much, my love of the NFL would not be enough to watch this game. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

Putrid effort by GB; nice win for the Lions, but they'd best be cautioned that consistently playing like they did today won't get them much better than 6-10.

983094[/snapback]

Based on Week One, that's good enough to win the division. :D

One thing I noticed was that Ahman Green spent a lot of time on the sidelines... they took him out in short yardage, took him out on third down, took him out on passing downs...

I dont know what the heck they are thinking... he looks easily like the best RB but was off the field a lot.

Feel bad for Ahman Green owners... the predictions of his stats dropping off this season look well founded.

One thing I noticed was that Ahman Green spent a lot of time on the sidelines... they took him out in short yardage, took him out on third down, took him out on passing downs...

I dont know what the heck they are thinking... he looks easily like the best RB but was off the field a lot.

Feel bad for Ahman Green owners... the predictions of his stats dropping off this season look well founded.

983503[/snapback]

That was weird wasn't it? Easily the most effective player for the Pack today and with the game never out of reach, what is the play calling?

44 passes from Favre with his best weapon at WR out for some of the game. :doah: